Snow Pics

Soundguy01tx

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Katy, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 XLT
Ok I know its still early in the Season for snow...but I was reading over in the "Makin a snow truck" thread, and loved the Pics, and well, Houston doesnt get much snow... so how bout you show off some pics of your rides in snow, or your house in snow, or whatever, as long as it has snow!
--Bryan

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ugh.. I have some, and like the white stuff, but am not ready for it... especially as the weather sucked all summer with rain, etc and it barely seemed like we had one. Now it's fall and winter will be here before ya know it. :p Can't we roll back the clock a lil?
I'll see if I can put some up tonight... took some shots during last year's storm.

Though, my avatar has snow in it, for what it's worth. heh

Here you go. I hate Snow! Well, just because I drive BM in it.

DSC01058.jpg

It may not be much snow, but after all this was right outside Phoenix.
323135_9_full.jpg

Ok heres a couple
Me last year
4759jump-med.jpg

Feb. trip a couple yr.s ago

4759sleds.jpg

Dead Link Removed

One of my favorites:
Dead Link Removed

Nice pics toad, where do ya ride? It kinda looks like the Muskokas. Can't wait for winter.

My back yard, I like snow, can ya tell
:D

Attachments

• smaller still.jpg
    smaller still.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,770

the water was frozen before i drove through :D

crap.jpg

Havn't had the '97 in the snow yet, just got it in the spring, but here is a pic from last winter of the '91 next to the house...big deal lol

Attachments

• truckinsnow.jpg
    truckinsnow.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 1,442

tonga3, good eye, the cliff pic. was taken just outside of Dorset, Ont.

Wow, it sure was little back then, why didn't someone tell me! I can't wait to get some this year with my new setup.

Attachments

• in creek.jpg
    in creek.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,474

stuck at the top of the hill! GWNF Dry River trail March 03
615navajo030203.bmp

Paul in the gwnf in 02

6150102trailride.jpg

Seriously, stop it.. making me dream of winter. I LOVE snow! (hehe, can you tell i'm a virgnina boy and don't have to deal with it as much as y'all northerners?)

Steve, in that first pic, isn't that the same hole i pulled you out of a few years ago?? lol

toad: Nice machine! :cool:

Josh,

Nope this is a hill climb, the Dry river is in the backround, but Im at the crest of the hill. It was a nasty little hill with the snow and ice- out of 15 or so trucks only 2 made it with no strap- both were locked front and rear. Although F+R lockers didnt guarantee success for everyone!
On the run when you pulled me from the ice we went down this hill and around the bend in the river , I think this is close to where Rick (Bionic Marshmello) lost his tire, and then I think you pulled me from the ice/mud hole) further down the trail.
On the OCC ride in March we ran the trail "backwards" from how we ran it the previous year.

Toad,

Nice to see your on a Cat.
F7 SnoPro and Zr600 here from Michigan.
50's for highs, lows in the 30's by first of next week.................it's coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

9832snowsploder_resize-med.jpg

I can't wait for the leaves to change, cause only a few short weeks after that is snowboard season!!!

Back