Snow Pics | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Snow Pics

Let it snow , let it snow , let it snow:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Too early??? NOT!! Snow is falling 150 ft above the valley floor here. There is a line of snow across the mountains we will have snow in a few short weeks.

The termination dust showed up on the mountains 2 weeks ago signaling the end of summer. Leaves have already changed and are flying off the trees here.

Oh yea and this morning its 39 degrees yesterday morning it was 32 already.

64306575WTwdAQ_ph.jpg

Originally posted by captainkev
Toad,

Nice to see your on a Cat.
F7 SnoPro and Zr600 here from Michigan.
50's for highs, lows in the 30's by first of next week.................it's coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin

01' ZRT 600LE here in michigan too. Usually ride in the northeastern part of the lower peninsula, but since Im at Ferris right now, i may do some riding out here.

I think my dad may pickup another sled for himself... looking at a 2000 ZRT600, we both just love the insane power these things have. Screw the twins, we want big displacement, 3 cylinders, and the sound that comes with it :D

snowmobileleft2good.jpg

snowmobileleft.jpg

So you guys and gals call that white stuff, what? Snow?
Well, for all you guys that love that white stuff, I just want you to know that I will be thinking of you when I am sitting on one of Florida's world famous beaches, or I my boat looking at all of the beautiful women I there in there teeny-tiny bathing suits!!!!:eek: While you guys are working, driving, and walking though that cr*p!! lol sorry

That's just fine cause I will be sittin in the open outdoor hot-tub while it is snowing all around me watching the northern lights

I'll take the opressive heat over the opressive cold ;) Although, that snowmobile does look fun.

Hey Peter, how does the explorer do pushing the snow? Do you use that on anything more than a driveway?

Just curious- friend of mine has talked me into putting a plow on my pickiup to sub for him this winter, and am curious about all things snow removal now:D

here's what we had at the begining of the year in dallas.

snowatwork.JPG

Originally posted by a1993eddiebauer
So you guys and gals call that white stuff, what? Snow?
Well, for all you guys that love that white stuff, I just want you to know that I will be thinking of you when I am sitting on one of Florida's world famous beaches, or I my boat looking at all of the beautiful women I there in there teeny-tiny bathing suits!!!!:eek: While you guys are working, driving, and walking though that cr*p!! lol sorry

Uhmm, I've been to southern FLA and experienced snow on a few occassions. I have also found that during the winter months it's usually us northern folk at the beach cause it's usually "too cold" for native Floridians. :D

I agree with Alaskanjack, you can't beat the northern lights.

I have always said that I rather be hot then cold, I can not stand the cold!!!!

Attachments

• snow 3-no licence small.jpg
    snow 3-no licence small.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 681

:D

Attachments

• snow 5 small.jpg
    snow 5 small.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 672

I can't wait til the snowfall in Worcester this year... I've been hearing GREAT things!

Attachments

• x8 small.jpg
    x8 small.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 665

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have so many I could go on forever...

Attachments

• x2 - small.jpg
    x2 - small.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 664

Back