• Register Today It's free!

So Cal Gorman Trip 6-01-13

The Breeze

Reaction score
City, State
Santa Clarita
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 Sport Trac XLS
I am going to be at Gorman OHV area on June 1st and 2nd. As of now I got a couple of buddies going with their assorted trucks and bugs but it would be great of some of you guys showed up for the weekend. We will be camping there Saturday night.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

..You might want to turn on the news...;)

..Just a heads up but Hungry Valley has been evacuated due to an out of control wildfire burning over 3000 acres so far..

..Hopefully it turns out ok and you can get several members for your run...:biggthump

..You might want to turn on the news...;)

..Just a heads up but Hungry Valley has been evacuated due to an out of control wildfire burning over 3000 acres so far..

..Hopefully it turns out ok and you can get several members for your run...:biggthump

:banghead: Thanks for the heads up. A couple friends and I decided today that we were gonna go. We had no idea. We'll have to see how this all turns out. Hopefully it all works out where we can go.

Thanks. Hopefully, if the fire iis out by then, we can get a few people from here to go :D

I was going to go there today but I then I found out they were closed. I will come out if I can, I have a gold membership for six flags so I go out to Gorman and then hit six flags on the way home.

:JP:
I was going to go there today but I then I found out they were closed. I will come out if I can, I have a gold membership for six flags so I go out to Gorman and then hit six flags on the way home.

I see you went up to hungry valley.. is it all open? How much was affected by the fires?

Also bumping to see if we could get a few more people. Were going up saturday morning and coming home sunday whenever. We have 4 vehicles going as of now.

Are you gonna make it this weekend sp0rtTr4c? Btw those rims are sooo nice. Ive been debating having mine powdercoated a deep red. Those pics might have just convinced me :D

Back