So. Cal./OC Meet and Greet Nov.1

GIJOE

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Orange County, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 XLT 2WD
Ok White96X and I are going to be meeting/hanging out and checking out each others Explorers.
So we are inviting everyone who is interested to come and join us.
This is for the Explorer people who are in the So. Cal./ Orange County area.

Here are the details of the meet:
Date: Saturday November 1.
Time: 5:00 PM
Where: In the parking lot in front of the Virgin Megastore.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If I don't go to vegas due to the 15 being closed because of the fire, i'll roll by.

shoot man, I would totally show up if I could. That place is like 5 min. from my mom's pad too. I'll either be in Joshua Tree on the Rebel4x4 annual run out there, or lying on my back in my driveway, still putting together my X.(clutch repairs)

Maybe next time. hava good time!:chug:

dang josh....i was counting on you to show up for sure...it's like less than 10 minutes from school....oh well. TTT, wheres all the so cal explorers at?

Goin to the auto show..

On saturday and maybe I'll stop by after wards

good, keep comin guys!!

yah dude, and I thought my truck wouldn't break down...oh well, i really wish i could go but...

btw, white96x i saw you walking with some chick this morning through the MH building. I'm pretty sure it was you. I woulda said sumthin, but didn't wanna interrupt:D

OKay dude's I am here in OC now (Laguna Niguel) and would love to meet/greet but there is a party Sat night we are going to.
Next time I guess......

I am dying to go wheeling, would love to check out Glamis and also need some freshwater to put the boat in.....anybody have plans to go wakeboarding or 4x4ing anytime soon??? :)

Well, not very well cuz its still in transit. I get it tomorrow, so I'll be busting ass al night long till it gets done so we can make an appearance at J. Tree. Looking forward to the trip man.

Josh-tried to call you today but no answer, was gonna see if you wanted to do something after your classes, anyways....
410-i am down to go wakeboarding anytime, shoot me a pm when you want to go, the fuel pump in my familys boat don't work right now so i have been dying to go for a while.....
back TTT with this i thought there would be more people interested?????

thats wierd man. my phone has been really phucked lately. I gotta get a new one but don't wanna pay the 35 bucks for the warranty on it. Ya should be able to leave a message though. We gotta hang soon bro.

Okay when I get some time (not this weekend but next) lets go to the lake....

Where in the world do you go wakeboarding around here??? (I am in Laguna Niguel) Boat is in Oceanside until I find closer storage..........

Originally posted by 410Fortune
Boat is in Oceanside until I find closer storage..........
Cool, I live two miles from the harbor. Let me know when you're down this way. :)

is anyone else going to go to the Block on saturday at 5? looks like it's just me and you joe....lol...!!!

Bill,

we are interested in putting the boat in the ocean for the first time in the next couple of weeks. Is this something you are familiar with? I dont mean how to drop a boat in the water I have been boating for 6 years now, I mean are we gonna get lost out there?

Are you interested in being a guide on this journey? hahaha

My GF and I would love to get that sucker out past the waves ASAP........

Jamie

I used to paddle outrigger canoes out of the harbor. It's been awhile, but I figure I still know the area better than you! I'd love to try and be your guide. :cool: I'll check my Dramamine supply.;)
What size boat is it?

You can go to Marine Stadium in Long beach to wakeboard. Thats what my friends and i did all summer. Thats also where i learned how to jump a boat.. lol.. The only thing in the water was the prop and this was while pulling a skiier. =) Long story, but we made it.
I'll try and make this meet. Hell i live in Westminster and the block is less then 10 min away.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back