Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Fresno CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
86 ranger no more
Callsign
KK6TDL
next 2 weeknds there will be rock crawl comps out by lucerne valley. any one going out there to them. This weekend is pro rocks www.sports-in-the-rough.com i think and the following is www.calrocs.com anyone going. I might go out not sure my weekend plans yet

Matt

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The calrocks guys are gonna be here in Mason, TX this weekend. Randall and I are heading out to see it, it should be quite a show.

I am thinking of going to the run this weekend at Lucern Valley. Not sure what day or even if I will make it. Got to see what day I get payed other wise I will be pushing the Explorer home.

im about 95% sure im going to go out and suffer through the heat tommorow. this one should have some of the bigger name competitors in it and I want to check out some of the rigs while im there. If any of you come out you can try reaching me on my cell phone if they work out at the comp sight 6193229832

Matt

it was ok yesterday. burned my face up good cause i didnt put any sunscreen on or wear a hat though. I think calrocs puts on a better show sence there were less then 20 compentitors to begin with and i think 4 of the 10 in the top class didnt even complete all the courses. Walker evens ended up braking 2 coilovers and a few others had some good breaks as well. Plus the fact there were no trashcans anywhere but a few trash bags scattered that you had to hunt to find. I may or may not go next weekend depends on if I am in town or not.

Matt

Im not going to be able to make it out this week. I have a job interview friday up in fresno. and then will bestaying up there to try to find a place to stay. hope you guys have fun out there. make sure you bing sunscreen my face is pealing from getting burned last week.

Matt

Back