• Register Today It's free!

So...husband got me these!

04XLT_Chick

Reaction score
City, State
Rockwood, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 XLT 4WD
I installed 8000k HIds on my lowbeams a few weeks ago..but still had a problem with flickering...little did i know..my husband got me 6000k kit for my lows and my fogs for christmas.....so this time i let him install them...i like them much better...especially since i have no problems with them now... let me know what you think! :)

6000k1.jpg

6000k2.jpg

6000k3.jpg

they are so bright!

here is another something we decided on in the next few weeks but wont put them on till summer...
24" Asanti..we think they would go nicely lol
Asanti.jpg

NAH.. don't go with 24's.. get some like 20's and get some decent sidewall. Just in case for those curbs and potholes... along with better ride quality...

But NICE HID's... I'm wanting to get a set for my rig as well...

NAH.. don't go with 24's.. get some like 20's and get some decent sidewall. Just in case for those curbs and potholes... along with better ride quality...

But NICE HID's... I'm wanting to get a set for my rig as well...

My husband had 6s on his avalanche back in the day and the ride wasnt all that bad... 20s are too small for the explorer...and we've seen a few with 22s...still too common for me...i want something that will POP...you can still get decent sidewall with 4s with these explorers and ..I am a good enough driver to be curb conscious lol... as for a ride...you jsut cant go cheap when it come to tires....you HAVE to get decent tires when you go big....its either 22-24s...20s are too small and 26s are too big

Back