SoCal Meet & Greet | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

SoCal Meet & Greet

you can't make it next weekend either, lmao,,,

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

so is this dead????

well, a couple of us wanted to meet this saturday...no one else had chimed in and the response and suggestions quit coming...when and where would you like to meet???

I am out for this weekend gotta work.

Sounds like 2 weeks from Saturday?

let's try and set a date if no one minds of sat, june 9th at noon??? also, how would meeting at fudds in lake forest be???
don't shoot me, i'm just wanting to do the meet and greet thing...

I haven't been to a meet and greet yet but I would like to go sometime. It's been a little tough with a baby and all, I havent even wheeled in over 6 months like a chump. I vote for a Big Bear trip. I know that isnt the point of this thread but I had a lot of fun the last time Bill, Dave, I and the family went up there and it will make it more fun even if someome can only make it for a day...

jobunn, pismo beach outing is next weekend...come up there...there is a current pismo beach thread...

I haven't been to a meet and greet yet but I would like to go sometime. It's been a little tough with a baby and all, I havent even wheeled in over 6 months like a chump. I vote for a Big Bear trip. I know that isnt the point of this thread but I had a lot of fun the last time Bill, Dave, I and the family went up there and it will make it more fun even if someome can only make it for a day...

Hey Joe,
long time no speak...last post i read of yours you were getting ready to have the baby, did you have a boy or girl?

Anywho, back to the thread. I'd love to get back up to Big Bear, Cleghorn trails make for good day trips too. In any case, i'll try to make the M&G wherever it is.

We should plan the next Big Bear run at the M&G. ;)

I can't make the 9th. Busy playing with the yellow car that weekend. :burnout:

i also thought maybe we could meet at blue jay campground off of ortega highway...for the day or camp overnight just as a meet and greet, maybe bar b q and still do the big bear and those too, but a local gathering of just chilling at a somewhat centrally located campground, and if the trucks want to play a little, main divide road is right there...maybe on the 16th of june???

i also thought maybe we could meet at blue jay campground off of ortega highway...for the day or camp overnight just as a meet and greet, maybe bar b q and still do the big bear and those too, but a local gathering of just chilling at a somewhat centrally located campground, and if the trucks want to play a little, main divide road is right there...maybe on the 16th of june???

I would love to go to one but I work very saturday. I work for a toyota dealer as a tech. I have sundays off though. :D

if we camped saturday night we could m&g sunday too...theres a fireroad, and a store close by...even if it was only you me and carlover i'm up for it...the more people the better but a few is fun too...i hope the X is legal by then but i got the ranger too...if i get a couple people to agree to meet up there the 9th and 10th i'll verify the spaces or whatever...

if we camped saturday night we could m&g sunday too...theres a fireroad, and a store close by...even if it was only you me and carlover i'm up for it...the more people the better but a few is fun too...i hope the X is legal by then but i got the ranger too...if i get a couple people to agree to meet up there the 9th and 10th i'll verify the spaces or whatever...

That would be kewl. I turn 26 on sat. so that would be a kewl b-day.:D

i ain't bringing no presents, lmao...but let's do it...anybody else for that let me know...

i ain't bringing no presents, lmao...but let's do it...anybody else for that let me know...

:p: lol its not like I'm getting presents from anyone else either lol.:p:

can you come during the day with the kids, they will have fun...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

my kids are younger so they arent all into that stuff yet. All they do is seem to whine about the car ride lol. Money is gonna be tight for awhile with the LT build im starting but ill make it out for some fun.

Back