Sold - SOLD!!!! 1994 4 Door, 4x4 Explorer XLT Very Good Shape | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sold SOLD!!!! 1994 4 Door, 4x4 Explorer XLT Very Good Shape

Sold
Status
Not open for further replies.

KEN's Exploder

Reaction score
City, State
Raleigh, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 4X4 XLT
UPDATE: Letting it go for $1000.00. No longer need it as I have bought a new to me F150 4X4. Great project vehicle with extras. Don't have time to work on the brakes any more. Raleigh, NC!!!!

Thinking of parting with my 1994 Stock Explorer 4X4 XLT, 4 door with 260,000 miles on it, rebuilt transmission two years ago -13,000 miles ago, good Michelin M/S tires, reupholstered front seats using Katzkins leather replacements. Very little rust found, hey it's 25 plus years old, one very small dent which can easily be repaired, tow bar, fairly new radiator. Of all things I have had an issue with rear brake shoes seizing in drums. Dealership was a waste of time as it came back worse from them. AM/FM CD Changer, AC works, dimming mirror works, all windows replaced the plastic window regulator gear plugs except driverside rear passenger window. New headliner when front seats reworked. Nice interior. I have the plugs to do it along with a large box of mostly cosmetic parts that can be used for replacements/parts ( two rear middle tail lights in good shape). What can I say I went to the junk yard and collected things for the future. I have to admit this has been my favorite vehicle to drive in the snow and great for hauling items with plenty of room. Time to upgrade to F150 for the truck bed. Minimum $2,000, serious offers only in Raleigh, NC area.

IMG_7692.JPG

IMG_7693.JPG

IMG_7694.JPG

IMG_7697.JPG

IMG_7698.JPG

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Do you still have this Ken?

Ben

For a grand this truck is a deal!!!!

That's a nice truck, and for the price, can make someone a happy driver for years!

I was quoted over a thousand dollars to just reupholster the front seats alone, so pretty good deal for the entire car. If you were closer and I had more space....

Great looking rig, I assume it's a 4.0?

4.0 pushrod was the only engine in 94 and this rig looks to be all stock
So Clean I would be all over this if I was closer and I would put my mother in law in it....nice truck! Bump for you!

4.0 pushrod was the only engine in 94 and this rig looks to be all stock
So Clean I would be all over this if I was closer and I would put my mother in law in it....nice truck! Bump for you!

Good to know! I'm new to Explorers, looking to buy my first one actually. Thanks for the info!

SOLD!!!! Thanks to Ben in Wisconsin for having an interest. Also, thanks to the Explorer Forum for the ability to post here to make this sale possible. I hope you get as much enjoyment out of it as I have for the past 24 years! Post pictures when you get a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back