• Register Today It's free!

some new pics and videos

EVLSPL

Reaction score
City, State
Fitzgerald GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Mountaineer
Today I installed my new headlights and led corners, they go together really well with my hid fogs.
101_0229.jpg

101_0230.jpg

here is what the look like with the low beams and fogs at about 90mph
101_0227.jpg

I had a house 15" that we hooked to my ma 4400 watt and killed it, then we smoked its @$$!
101_0213.jpg

Here are a few videos from the cavern build, She isn't at full power yet. I still got to get the other three amps in.
th_101_0204.jpg

th_101_0224.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Damn! Who's the chick you were torturing?

Damn! Who's the chick you were torturing?

lol:D thats my old lady. she is used to it by now. We used to put her in my old sonoma that pulled 160db on the termlab. My new setup is just for daily listening, it has VERY powerful low bass though.

what music is playing?

the video of the hair trick is playing 36 mafia late nite tip and the other is young jeezy burning up.

If you listen to "burning up" with stock speakers, you don't even hear the lower note.

I was trying to find a clean copy of that song, it took forever. Finally got one, though! That song is awesome, you would never realize how awesome unless you had a sub, though.

The LED lights look good! You turned your amber front turn singal lights to white it looks like?

I went to a auto store just today to find the Amber LED lights for the front end of my 02 Mountaineer and all they had were the Red LED ones. Still looking though.

The sound ststem you got is crazy. though I can't see myself ever doing that to any car or truck I own. I think it would rattle apart which in return I like a solid truck with no rattles so factory sound system is all I want lol

The LED lights look good! You turned your amber front turn singal lights to white it looks like?

I went to a auto store just today to find the Amber LED lights for the front end of my 02 Mountaineer and all they had were the Red LED ones. Still looking though.

The sound ststem you got is crazy. though I can't see myself ever doing that to any car or truck I own. I think it would rattle apart which in return I like a solid truck with no rattles so factory sound system is all I want lol

I did put white leds in the turn signals, its probably not that legal but, it looks good to me. Ebay has the white leds and also the amber leds you are looking for.

If you listen to "burning up" with stock speakers, you don't even hear the lower note.

I was trying to find a clean copy of that song, it took forever. Finally got one, though! That song is awesome, you would never realize how awesome unless you had a sub, though.

You would be surprised at how much music you can miss out on with a stock stereo.

what kind of headlights and fogs u got on ur mounty

what kind of headlights and fogs u got on ur mounty

The headlights are some 8000k halogens, each corner has 24 white leds in the 3157 housing, and the fog lights are some hid's that I scored for $20 from a friend.

Back