some pics of my truck

squirrelu

Reaction score
City, State
southington ct.
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997xlt 4.0 sohc 4wd
gerysquirrel
thought I post some pic of my truck she a 97 did a tt shackles 285/75/16 on mkw wheels 4.6 throttle body open air cleaner .
Picture201.jpg
Picture200.jpg
Picture200.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

pictures did not show up. you have to host them on a free picture site like photobucket.

or you buy a membership and have them hosted here

Nice! :thumbsup:

Looks GREAT!!!!

Obviously you found out but, copy the IMG code and paste in your post.

Picture144.jpg

Picture194.jpg

Picture170.jpg

Picture199.jpg

Looks Sweet!

That Truck Looks Like clattering death trap...You should Take $1000 out of your Bank and drive it to my house ,so I can get rid of it for you...lots of cars pass by so you should be able to hitch a ride home easy.:D:p:For real that looks really nice....I wanted that size tire on mine but couldnt swing rim money...
(G)

kazer that one pic in the woods is on water co. land come close to get busted but he didn't see my nice to have a green truck. thanks guys but a lot of work in to her looking to do a 3" body lift but u know (money). keep on 4 wheel.

Looks awesome! Those wheels work well with that color, I have the same color myself and have been looking at getting wheels. Its between wheels or a locker right now.

...You are a little to old to be posting in the new member forum so I moved your thread for you..;)

Very Clean and Nice-I am pretty partial to the color also. Always good to see some older gens that still look new.

^^^i second that. These wisconsin exploders are usually losing the fight to cancer.

Nice ride bro', I just got the same year and color. Mine is a 5.0 AWD xlt

Looks good, man!

Looks good! My first 2 Explorers were about that color green, my latest Explorer is the color of coffee with too much creamer.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back