Some video of the Truck | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Some video of the Truck

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I lost the server about 1:20 into the film....

Looks like a good start, just please do me a favor and dont put a billet gas cap, PLEASE!!!!!!:D

Yeah that was just a suggestion lol....i was looking for an opinion and now I got it....

No billet Gas Door....Check

Anything else....

Oh and does anyone know what the hell that semi carpeted box on the passenger side under the dash on a 92 X is????

Hmmm so ripping that out just isn't gonna happen....damnit I needed the extra space....

hey jsut watched the tape nice system

and yea it cant be removed.

the carpet comes off but you still have a black plastic thing under it

PEACE

Originally posted by Crankcase
I lost the server about 1:20 into the film....

I got a T1 high speed at work and still can't get the whole video. I saw your white sneakers though. ;)

OK since there seems to be a prob ima ask that you guys try one more time and if it still doesn't workin ima have to talk to the people or upgrade the server....prolly upgrade the server for the upcoming pay cycle...money can be made

Hey kid its funny you have a 91 X and yer intake is on the other side from mine. Mine is on the left.....is there something I don't know cause I have been trying to get an intake for a while and me and my friends keep thinking it is gonna be a problem to put in.....

Say WHAT !!

your intake is one the driver side??

that is really weird ! maybe someone switched it over i dotn know because stock they coem on the passesenger side

no its on the passenger side it looked to me like yers was on the driver side....

Oh ok ...

nope mines on the passenger side.

i have a Kurtz Kustom Motorsports Intake

it works great

PEACE

tru thanks any info on where you got it...

billet grille just came in new video soon....

I'd imagine he got the intake from here

Its a good intake, fairly cheap too.

Just to let you guys know there is another video up on the site. It is on the newly made video page which tells ya I am starting to piece together the site slowly as I get more and more resources that I can use (My digital vid cam). If you guys have any tips e-mail them to me that would be great and I am looking for trucks to add to the pages so if you have some pics and a short bio on yourself and the truck that would be great too....and if you don't have a system it don't matter...that is why i own kronixdesign.com and kronixkustoms.com

Back