• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Somebody stole a part from my van while I was in Home Depot!

BrooklynBay

Moderator & long time member.
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Josh P

Shaggin Wagon
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Phoenix Az
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 aerostar
I sent an email two local newspapers. I'm not sure if a news tv station would want to bother with this. It might be too small for them. They could say that it's an isolated incident involving one store.
Never assume that, the first person to speak up about Bill Cosby could have said the same thing. Changes come from those who speak up, don't back down. To me, this isn't about the dollar mount of damage in the parking lot, it is the fact no one is working with you toward a resolution that is acceptable.

don-ohio

Reaction score
City, State
jackson,ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Aerostar extended
People will jerk you off until they get negative media attention. I'd call the local news station that does investigative reports. Some people would like to know how useless the security is at home depot and how worthless the mismanagement is.

THIS ^ !

BrooklynBay

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars

RangerX

Elite Ranger
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Omao, Kauai
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Ranger XLT 4X4
Maybe it’s time to just let it go.

BrooklynBay

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars
One of those local newspapers said that they would be interested in looking into it if there's a police report, and nothing was done. I think at this point you might be right, Bill. After 4 days I still have no results. At least they didn't steal anything major. I took a look at the cover on the opposite side. There's minor damage, and it looks like they tried to pull it off but stopped at one point. It's just frustrating how a big company like this plays games with their customers when they could easily make an effort to help.