Sony control panel, touch panel upgrade to 2016 -19 style | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sony control panel, touch panel upgrade to 2016 -19 style

Sentry6

Reaction score
City, State
Norton, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 3.5 Limited
Hi, i do not like the sony touch panel in my 2015 limited. physically the 2016 style looks the same, does anyone know if this would be interchangeable? the 2016 went to physical buttons, and added heated seat controls on the panel. Thanks!

bb7553fb2f1f748cb408b98423333659x.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi, i do not like the sony touch panel in my 2015 limited. physically the 2016 style looks the same, does anyone know if this would be interchangeable? the 2016 went to physical buttons, and added heated seat controls on the panel. Thanks!

View attachment 176062
Sentry did you ever do this?

It can't be done. See my explanation at the end of this thread.

It can't be done. See my explanation at the end of this thread.

Based on when the members were last seen, I don't believe they are around anymore, but it may help others.

Peter

Based on when the members were last seen, I don't believe they are around anymore, but it may help others.

Peter
Yes, I know this. I put this here so when others go looking, they will know where to find the answer. There are quite a few threads on this on here with no answer.

Back