Soundstream Refrence 705- Smokin Deal- !!!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Soundstream Refrence 705- Smokin Deal- !!!!!

j greathouse

Reaction score
I have an almost brand new soundstream refrence 705 multi channel top of the line monster amp for sale rated power @ 4 ohms is 50x4 plus 200x1 or @2 ohms you get 75x4 plus 400x1 there is two outputs for the sub channel so you can run up to 6 subs off this amp sub channel is stable @ 1 ohm mono for wiring dual voicecoil subs. Also has built in crossovers for every speaker.It also includes military spec circuit boards for the highest quality components. I paid a little over 900 dollars for this thing in the spring then sold my explorer in the summer I now have a car with a bose system so I really dont have need for it any more I'm willing to sell it for 400 plus shipping!!!!!!!!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So how do I get in touch with you? I am interested.

So I was doing a google search for a 705 and look what the search turned up... Old thread though... I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that he dosen't have it anymore...

If you click on his profile and check last time he was active the date is 5-09-2000, so I don't think that you will be getting a response from him...:dunno:

Back