South Carolina Owners? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

South Carolina Owners?

What's up guys? I'm a newbie on here, and i don't have any pics up yet, but I was wondering if there are any X owners from Upstate South Carolina, or for that matter, anywhere in SC. Interested to see responses :p Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the site! It is the greatest Explorer site in all the lands ;) I am not from SC... But I do know that we have several members on here from SC

from NC and welcome aboard

Me Too

Don't know how much longer I'll be here, but currently I am in Anderson also.

I'm from Greenville, Nice to know theres locals on here

Spartanburg, where in greenville, eastside or westside?
also BoatsRcool is from around here, he and his buddy are on explorerforum.com.

i'm from northern g'ville

hey yeh man im from big g-ville... well really simpsonville... but close enough. im 2 minutes from woodruff road.

Man, everyone's from the upstate. I'm from Columbia. No where but in the middle;)

K

Im from G'ville...like 2min. from boats...where u at in N'g'ville?

Im from way down here in Summerville.......well I will atleast when I get back there in the spring. Im in Japan right now. My truck is sittin blocks all tarped up getting absolutly no miles waitin on me to get back.
josh
Ill be gettin in touch with you guys when i get back to go wheeling.

I'm down here in Atlanta, that's kind of close to South Carolina.

Well, at least southern South Carolina

From Spartanburg, but live in Atlanta now. Bought a new 2002 Explorer from Foothills Ford in Chesnee last week. Long time Ford owner, first time Explorer owner. I also have 2002 powerstroke dually and 2000 Clubwagon. All bought from Foothills Ford. Really enjoy this site. Bill

im from greenwood or as we like to call it G-vegas- do any of yall know of any decent trails around our area our high school has a 4x4 club and we are lookin for places to go

I am new to the forum also, I live in Florence the mecca of the Pee Dee Region.

Also in summerville (near charleston). Also a native TEXAN. (NAVY)

Dannie, where do you stay at in Summerville?? Are you stationed at the weapons station??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

work ON weapons station, attached to nuclear power training unit...

live in Sangaree in summerville, exit 199 on I-26

Back