South Carolina Owners? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

South Carolina Owners?

What's up guys? I'm a newbie on here, and i don't have any pics up yet, but I was wondering if there are any X owners from Upstate South Carolina, or for that matter, anywhere in SC. Interested to see responses :p Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey guys im from greenwood or as some call it g-vegas
were always lookin for a spot to go mostly farms and stuff. some friends and i attempted a school sponsored 4x4 club and they cancled it because of insurance purposes.

1992 sport, 5speed, flowmaster skyjacker 3 inch kit, skyjacker steering stabilizer, panosonic cd with lanzar 5x7's and rockford 12, cold air intake, cobra cb, american racing black rockcrawlers, 31x10.50 bfg ko's yakima rack, brushguard w/ procomp 55 series lights, towhooks(for the jeeps)

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Hey guyz, I am an Iowan over here. I like Iowa, except that it's in the rust belt, and it rubbed off on my xplo...sux. If anyone is in Iowa plz tell me cause I havn't seen anyone yet.

Maybe you should post a "Iowa owners thread"...:rolleyes: :D

GO TIGERS

Good to meet y'all, lets get a trip together, it would be good to represent ole' carolina on here....

1991 XLT just passed 217,000 and still running like a champ

on friday we are heading out to bridges. 5/2 any body wants to go they are welcome to come we will meet up there about 4:30 just look for an red explorer and a bunch of jeeps lol that is all i ever wheel with it sucks i am looking for some with a X to come with us.

Chase

Any X's wanna go wheelin over the summer just tell me when and where if it kinda close to my house ill come

Chase

Hey, yeah, that goes for me too if you're in southern South Carolina :)

i am in the foothills of south carolina (Greenville)

Chase

Well if/when you guys do get together, if it's somewhat an organized run, I'll try to come.

alright well its going to be a while because my 4wd blew out today so i gonna have to get that fixed

Chase

Hey man, I should be home in a few weeks. I would love to get together with a few explorers and get reaquinted with my truck!! I havent seen it in a year! I have been watching the tellico threads, but it doesnt look like I can make this June one. Maybe if there is something late July/Early August....later man,
josh

Where u located at and we can meet up some where when you get into town

Chase

alright just tell me when and ill try to get one together right now i got to fix my shock mount i had a bad time on the trail lasat time pop a tire and my front coil spring poped out any trail in spartanburg that are good?

Chase

Hey, I'm all the way up in the Golden Corner of SC in Westminster, its like 15 min. from Clemson Uni.

There seems to be enough here that maybe we could try out Uwharrie sometime in NC? Just a thought....

i'd be in for that. never been to uwharrie

I'm game sometime for Uhwarrie. Should we start planning for it??

yeah sounds good where is it in NC? just pick a time and date...

An old thread, but Myrtle Beach here !!! Anyone else from close by?

Back