Southern Ontario Members... | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Southern Ontario Members...

thanks!

anyone knows anything closer to Toronto area?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Cheap Explorer

Yo to all southern ontario owners, I'm from Orilliia an hour north of T.O. Picked up a 94 ex limited for $100 and drove it home! Replaced the mass air sensor, repaired a rear brake line, rear axle seals, then bad luck (stupidity on my part) happened. My good jack broke, so I tried the jack from my wifes cavy, like I said STUPID and in too much of a hurry, now have a broken wrist and part of my hand. Yep the truck was cumin' down and didn't quite get out of the way. No I promise I won't work on any body's trucks.

I'm in peterborough! I have a 97 5.0 Limited AWD (crappy willow green lol looks like mint booger)

Been looking into trying to figure out why my explorer which used to have ARC (orginal owner removed it) is 2" lower then normal explorers (yes it has the stock tire size).

Looking into shackles, F-150 coil lifters, add a leaf, TT and 32" BFG A/T so I don;t get stuck anymore with my crappy kelly safari SJR's!!!! possibly a 3" BL....

I have custom dual side exhaust, removed rear cats, installed an H-pipe and ran a magnaflow 5" diameter 14" long muffler on each side and dumped them in front of the rear tires between the tire and runnng board.

Getting TMH once I find a used set and then a tune from henson and better RRs. Once somebody figures out how to get a mark 8 E-fan working in the 5.0 I'll be getting that too lol.

Hello guys from Dresden ont inbetween Sarnia and Windsor........2003 Centennial-Edition black. Like Mr Ford said i'll make you a car and as long as it's painted black.....

Back