Spacer Lift Dimensions | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
  • Register Today It's free!

• Holiday Special! - 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale!

Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a two year membership!
    If you have an existing Elite membership contact me by PM and I will upgrade your account manually.

Click Here to start your membership and get rid of the ads!

Spacer Lift Dimensions

S*nsh*ne11

Reaction score
City, State
Blacksburg, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'02 XLT
This is my first post on the forums, but I've been around for a little while trying to read up on things, which has been extremely helpful. The only mods I've done are a complete stereo install. I've lately been reading most of the threads/post related to the Roadbully lift spacers, but I can't find anything about the full specs of them.

What I'm looking to do is get the dimensions of the custom lift spacers, draw them up in CAD and have them fabricated, a diy approach. The dimensions (for front and rear lift spacers) include outer diameter, inner diameter, bolt locations, etc. If anyone who knows these dimensions could let me know what they are, I would greatly appreciated it.

Also, I've read through the thread started by bamnq6 ( http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=279667 ) which mentions included hardware in the BTF Spacer Lift Installation. What other hardware would I need for this install?

Thanks

JDT

Reaction score
City, State
Williamstown, Ky
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 EB
well road bully dont make spacers and BTF is taking a break on maiking them for now cause a few people had some balljoint problems, so hes workin on a fix for that right now.

adam2kgt

Reaction score
City, State
Valparaiso, Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Eddie Bauer
So, you're looking to draw them up from somebody else's measurements, not knowing if they measured from center of holes, edges of holes, the exact degree from centerline that each hole is on, where that centerline even is, all that? Your best bet is to either pull your struts out and measure yourself, or see if a local parts company has either quick struts or upper strut mounts in stock that they will pull out and let you measure. I am working with Solidworks software now in school, and I know how close your tolerances need to be. They are relatively simple, but you need to be precise. That precision will come only from your own measurements.