Special Membership Offer - Tread Lightly! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Special Membership Offer - Tread Lightly!

Randall

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Space City, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
2024 Bronco
2000 F-250
Callsign
KF5ZXT / WRZY675
Special Membership Offer Just for our Friends

AgataLogoHeader.jpg

A couple of weeks ago I wrote to you about trail closures that are happening across the country. While closures happen for a myriad of reasons, fading budgets and irresponsible behaviors only exacerbate the issue.

What can you do?

You can help by lending a hand to your local land management agency and take ownership of the places you visit. To support you, we offer grants to clubs and individuals willing to organize a stewardship project, such as a cleanup, volunteer work day or trail maintenance.

When enjoying the outdoors remember to tread lightly, travel on routes open to your mode of transportation and respect your access to keep it open access.

Become a member todayand become a part of a community of dedicated outdoor enthusiasts. Your generous financial contribution will make a real difference in protecting the great outdoors and your off-road access because we're able to direct 90 cents out of every dollar donated to our award-winning education and stewardship programs:

Ride On Designated Routes - Learn More

Respected Access is Open Access - Learn More

Restoration for Recreation - Learn More

Thank you. Your efforts and support really does make a difference!

-Lori McCullough

Executive Director

Membership-T-Shirt-2013.jpg

P.S. Join Tread Lightly! as an individual member today, so that you can make a difference and protect trail access and prevent further closures throughout the country. As a special offer to our Tread Lightly! Friends, we'll send you a membership t-shirt for joining at any level and a Goal Zero Spark Solar Flashlightif you join by midnight Thursday, August 8th!

Learn more about our amazing individual membership benefits!

...As a Tread Lightly Trainer, I feel it's my duty to at least give a bump for a good cause and to also mention, Lead by Example..;)

Back