• Register Today It's free!

Sport Cruise Ocean County, NJ

crashwave

Reaction score
City, State
Jackson NJ/Rochester, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Sport
I'm opening this up to anyone who's interested in a get together to be determined around the October-November time period.

We'd meet somewhere in Ocean County, NJ...anyone interested?

If we get serious replies, I'll start to organize something...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

if it was a good day then i'll be there... count me in

I'm just gonna keep my eye on this and see where it goes...

cruise

Ill go when is it

Well I'm trying to get as many people as I can first, and then we can decide a date.

Spread the word!

Originally posted by 98FordX24
I'm just gonna keep my eye on this and see where it goes...

same here

Keeping my eye on it too, since OC county's really only 2 1/2 hours from me...

What did you have in mind by way of a cruise?

Hey guys...we really have to try to make this happen! I really want to meet up with all the NJ EX's as possible...whats everyone doing in the beginning-middle of June?

I'd be up for doing something, my schedule is pretty open. We might be able to do a cruise and then some wheeling down in wharton or something. I know of a couple of places to go down in that area. Of course the street guys wouldnt want to wheel but there would be room in my truck for any one who wants to ride along.

hey guys.... im rite in long branch in monmouth county... id be down for meetin some of u guys in person and maybe doing a little cruising down the coast... let me know whats goin on....

im interested. depending on the exact dates. Ive never been wheeling before but im up for it. It's time to Test out my stocker anyway. i'll keep an eye on this thread.

I'm game i live about 20 min from ocean county. SUNDAY would be best. Any Sunday is good the sooner the better. I'm up for the wheeling also. Cruise em and then bruise em.

How does June 15th sound to everyone? This way we have enough time to spread the word.

Also summer would start then and hopefully people's schedules would be a little clearer (and the weather would be nicer ;)).

Let me know guys

I'm going to start a registration over @ *********.

I think i may be in chicago at that time? June 1st or june 22nd may be better.

June 1st is the carlisle meet, you might actually want to consider moving this till sometime in july i think you would get a better turn out that way.

Yeah, and go to carlisle, too. :D

Ok so July..anyone have a weekend in July they'd recommend?

how does 4th of july weekend sound? Sunday july 6th. I'm shure most people have off that weekend? or june 29th even? either is good

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by kontinu1
how does 4th of july weekend sound? Sunday july 6th. I'm shure most people have off that weekend? or june 29th even? either is good

Lets try June 29th. July 4th weekend is going to be a nightmare with traffic, bennies, and other nusciences.

Back