Sport Cruise Ocean County, NJ | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sport Cruise Ocean County, NJ

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

what about some time in mid to late July......

Anyone want try to do it in June of 2004. I am new to the board and live in South Jersey and would like to meet up with some people.

Thanks,
Todd

Woa, 6 months of notice....

I think that's enough time for me to plan a trip, lol.

Anyone want to take a cruise through Seabottom or Atlantic City? Some of us in eXtremeXplorers went out there in August 03 and had a blast....

Well, start spittin' details if you want something to happen.

I Live 5 mintues out of Atlantic City. Be great me up with some of you guys and see your explorers. I am slowly working on mine but it takes time and money. Lets defentialy do something in June 2004.

i'm going to atlantic city on feb 18 (my bday) through the 19th for a nursing convention...(i have to go) :(

i would love for a end of summer meet...:D
or a beginning of summer meet

otherwise, it could get quite crowded!

i would really be interested...i would even follow doug, so everyone thinks he has friends :D

j/k doug ;)

Kelli

Ooops... I thought January 18-19 Kelli, cause I'll be there too having photo shoot. But then your is next month. Anyone gonna be at AC this weekend? I heard there a good place for Philly Cheese Steak.. hmmm..

photo shoot? for what? you model?

Kelli

(starting school on the 20th)

:edit: i was only thinking of warmer times so that we can actually spend time outside looking at the truck and not freeze our ears off!

FYI I'm crashwave....it was an old name of mine and didn't want the username anymore...

I'd really love to have any sort of NJ meet whenever...

We should really try and pick a date and stick to it, and all meet up...it would be awesome to meet with a bunch of X's....

Is Ocean County still cool with everyone?

Ocean County is fine with me. I think sometime in early to mid July would be good. Maybe Saturday or Sunday??

Hey Tommy. How much did you pay for ur car? I am looking to get a Saleen and want know a price #. Thanks.

Carlisle's All Ford Nationals are June4-6th this year, PLEASE let's not plan for that weekend!!!!!!

Oh man...they have the info up on Carlisle's site already....I gotta get the damn 04 thread started a month early now!!!! AAAAAAAAAA! lol :D

Where u get all that info from??

I am down for whatever...my fam is all down in AC meanwhile I am up in central jersey.....

Amazing CheeseSteaks = White House.....

You must go there

Are they from AC our around AC??

AC although some of them now live a little outside of AC....i got tons of fam still in though just not carrying the same last name....

What little town around AC? I Live just out AC.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Absecon...Pleasentville...

Back