• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Sport Order Update

fordtastic

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 explorer sport
Just want to share my order stats thus far and reach out to say a big thank you to Bianca for providing all of our updates to date. She has had updates before my dealer which was great.

2014 sport ordered - sept 4
Order confirmation from dealership - 5 sept
VIN received - 13 sept
Window sticker available - 25 sept
Potential build date - 1 Oct
estimated delivery - 29 Oct

It's exciting to be able to track the progress and have been pleased thus far with everything. How has your timeline been?

Peter

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Riley

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
'13 XLT 4WD
Well this seems to contradict the other fella whos Sport fell off a truck and cannot get one until Jan.

akosiharold

Reaction score
City, State
Hayward, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Mazdaspeed 3
i ordered mine sept 7 and still haven't received any emails or calls from the dealers.

fordtastic

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 explorer sport
Get a hold of one of the ford reps on this site. I am in Canada and have been dealing with Bianca. If your in the states give crystal a shout. They can find out info for you

Pete

FordService

Official Ford Rep
Reaction score
City, State
Dearborn, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
i ordered mine sept 7 and still haven't received any emails or calls from the dealers.

Hi akosiharold,

I know we've been in touch via PM, but I wanted to reach out to you here, too. Just shoot me a PM when you're ready for an update on your Explorer; I'll be happy to help!

Crystal

Ajar

Reaction score
City, State
Tampa Bay, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Explorer Sport
Well this seems to contradict the other fella whos Sport fell off a truck and cannot get one until Jan.

LMAO sorry that's a pretty sorry story they gave him...

explorer2014

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Ford Explorer Sport
Ordered my Sport August 30th with delivery date Schedule Nov 2 I can t wait to receive it