sport trac turn signal basic question | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

sport trac turn signal basic question

oz16us

Reaction score
City, State
Brandon, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport Trac
i need to replace the turn signal housing on my sport trac 01. I understand that I can go to the junk yard and pull them off an explorer SPORT 02-05....on their website, you can select explorer or explorer sport.... there are barely any results with explorer sport but plenty for just explorer. Are they pretty much the same thing? it's hard to tell by looking at pics

see this is confusing in a way....ebay doesn't even have ford explorer "sport" as an option...just "sport trac".... then if you select just explorer, all trims but one has the word sport in it...

so my question is then, in eBay, what is considered a "regular" 4 door explorer in the 02-05 range from a pull-down menu and where is the option to select just a "sport" model
ebay link
http://www.ebay.com/itm/01-04-FORD-EXPLORER-SPORT-TRAC-SUV-PARTIAL-PRIMED-FRONT-BUMPER-COVER-W-FOG-HOLE-/390791841970?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5afd0248b2&vxp=mtr

Back