Spring Badlands Trip Planning | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Spring Badlands Trip Planning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good Taxx! I think we're shooting for June 4th now....which would be late late spring. :D :p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

taxxman2k said:
May 28? Thats summer! ;)

hard to say this far ahead of time. But if I am in town (should be) and I have the EB back together and done and I have a roll bar (soft top is on order) then I will be there!

:D

you could consider this pelimenary testing for chubbfest :D

dman726749 said:
you could consider this pelimenary testing for chubbfest :D

I can't break that soon before chubfest ;)

not while I am working on my thesis research, not much time durring the week. Spring break is gonna be nothing but working on the EB till its done. No sleep, just beer, food, caffine and welding! :confused:

Yeah - I think I would be up for beer, food, power tools and helping. *notice the order of priorities....* ;)

Date Change

OK.......June 4th. This is not a holiday weekend and it should be far enough down the road for everyone to plan or switch their plans. :D

Ok so who all is planning on making it to this trip from here? from midwest off road and some from zr2.com there will be rigs of all sizes so dont let that hold you back from comming up. we will prob have many groups out there so there will be soemthing for everyone. we are planning on wheeling on sat and possibly on sunday if there is enough intrest, would like to see tons of explorers out there:D

The weekend of June 4th is the final date, it will not be changed any more :exporange

I'll be there.

The more places I put it down...the harder it is for me to back out...lol!

damn we may have to change the date again, there is a NEUROC event planed at the badlands the weekend we want to go, they claim only part of the park will be colsed off, but i bet teh place will be packed.....so do we change the date or what?????????......

http://www.badlandsoffroad.com/clubevents.asp

thats def a thought, but this gives me another excuse to make 2 trips to badlands this summer........what does everyone want to do? jsut push it back yet another week, or wait till july and go to chubbfest with rrorc? or both :D

I vote wait another week so Dman can have his two trips!

sure....why not :D

I would really like to make it to this. I think there is a good chance I will. Anytime in the summer will most likely work for me. The 11th of june sounds good.

How far into IN is badlands? I'm from the rockford, IL area so it shouldn't be too far...

Also, is there plenty of trails for a stock explorer with custom bumpers on it? I have a 2" lift sitting in the garage so hopefully I'll have that and 31s on by the time of the trip...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

plenty to do with 31's, thats what i am on as well as many of the people i went with last time.......attica is just east of the indiana ill line. around the lafayette area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back