Spring Break | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Spring Break

RFR2212

Typing Police
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
In the mug by Chitown
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 JEEP Wrangler
Just checkin to see if anyone's goin some where for spring break '03. Looks like I'm goin to Panama City Beach, Fl. Gonna stay at http://www.beachcomberbythesea.com/ as of now, and gonna hit up Club La Vela, http://www.lavela.com/home.htm appearently the nations largest night club. I just like it cause MTV likes having wet t-shirt contests! Oh well, it'll be a fun 17hr drive each way, but liquor, sun, liquor, beaches, liquor, water... nah, maybe not THAt much liquor! It should be a great time!

Anyone else goin somewhere?
Pete

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

jimbo74

Elite Exploder
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Nor*Cal
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001, F150, XLT 4x4
pete, where in your itinerary is GIRLS? i hope not only on the beach ;)

<

RFR2212

Typing Police
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
In the mug by Chitown
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 JEEP Wrangler
If there's one thing I know, go with low expectations! What happens happens, I'm open to options! My huge thing is to go get out, get in the ocean (havent been in it for years) get tan as $hit drink an RELAX! Yeah baby! I wanna hit up some clubs just to say i went, catch contests... I just hope for a good time :) But I'll have my eye out! :cool:

<

Xplor

Reaction score
City, State
Jacksonville, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 EB V8
I might go there for SB. or perhaps Miami Beach. What week are u going to Panama City Beach?

<

GaSouthern1

Elite LS2 -
Reaction score
City, State
Duluth, Ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 GTO
i might just see you down there RFR, i am trying to round up my friends and get a few rooms. It is only about 6 hours from here...i have heard so many good things about it, i just need to get the last bit of cash to get down there....i am really ready to get out of school for a while

<

AlaskanJack

Elite Cabin-Fever Captain
Reaction score
City, State
Centralia, Washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 , 93 & 01 Sports
My spring Break will be all relaxation.....sending wife and son to Georgia to visit her best friend for 2 WEEKS Oh I am so gonna relax!!!!!!!!! And maybe do some work to my new trail rig.

Oh yes, and liquor!!!!!!

<

hrbib21

Reaction score
City, State
Myrtle Beach, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Limited 5.0
PLEASE, nobody come to Myrtle Beach. It's closed for the winter;)

<

GaSouthern1

Elite LS2 -
Reaction score
City, State
Duluth, Ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 GTO
Originally posted by hrbib21
PLEASE, nobody come to Myrtle Beach. It's closed for the winter;)

That is the other place we might go, i go there at least once every summer and have for the last 15+years. I love it there, tons of fun with a ton of stuff to do. I bet you do get tired of people being down there though. We always stay down by the Garden City Peir almost at the end of the road. We have about 21 people go every summer and rent a house and just hang out with the family...good times

<

hrbib21

Reaction score
City, State
Myrtle Beach, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Limited 5.0
Yeah, that sounds like fun. I don't mind the tourists TOO much. I really can't complain too much anyway since I just moved here 3 years ago and knew what I was getting into before I moved because, like you, I used to come here for vacation. I live not too far from Garden City now, btw. I live on the old air base (it's rental houses now), right across from the beginning of Ocean Blvd, near the Crown Reef. It's MUCH better being on this side of the waterway and not having to fight all that traffic to get into town.

Whatever you do, have fun!:D

<

GaSouthern1

Elite LS2 -
Reaction score
City, State
Duluth, Ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 GTO
I know where that it, out by the Malibu...what a great area...maybe when i retire in 50 years there will still be enough beach so that i can buy a house

<

Yomie

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Biloxi, MS
Year, Model & Trim Level
06 Toyota
I'll see you guy's in Panama City Beach, FL also, i'll be staying in our condo for about a week if everything goes right

Pete I'll see you at Club LaVela

As hard as it may be, and as many 4x4's that are there, jook for a lifted white 2nd gen Sport!

<

mattadams

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Longmont, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Sport
I'll be taking a roadtrip from from Denver to New Mexico, to Oklahoma, to Texas, to Louisiana, to Georgia, and then back vi Tennessee, Missouri, Kansas, etc.

<

<

Cdexplorer

Reaction score
City, State
Deerfield, NH
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 XLT V8
I may be driving dowo to Melbourne, Fl to stay with my brother....cheaper that way!

Pete - I went to panama city last year.....it was amazing, you'll love every minute of it. The beach has so much to do during the day and the clubs are awesome. I went to Club La Vela the last night I was there....the price of admission was well worth it. Oh yeah, and there were lots of topless girls riding the mechanical bull :D

<

expo5.0

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Red Wing, MN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 xlt
i'm going to wisconsin dells lol i don't have to tell everyone to stay away since no one else will be there anyways.

<

RFR2212

Typing Police
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
In the mug by Chitown
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 JEEP Wrangler
Originally posted by Cdexplorer
I may be driving dowo to Melbourne, Fl to stay with my brother....cheaper that way!

Pete - I went to panama city last year.....it was amazing, you'll love every minute of it. The beach has so much to do during the day and the clubs are awesome. I went to Club La Vela the last night I was there....the price of admission was well worth it. Oh yeah, and there were lots of topless girls riding the mechanical bull :D
AH! Now these are the words of encouragement I'm looking for!
Pete

<

Yomie

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Biloxi, MS
Year, Model & Trim Level
06 Toyota
Originally posted by RFR2212
AH! Now these are the words of encouragement I'm looking for!
Pete

Have you never been there?

Its awesome

<

VBVA

Go Dukes!
Reaction score
City, State
Northern Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL
Was planning on goin to New Orleans for Mardi Gras, turns out my break is not during Mardi Gras. Then a plan to go to Montreal came up, might not have enough money. Then a new plan has come up to stay at my friend's grandparent's house in New Hampshire and snowboard for a week, but it looks like that will fall through also. So, I will probabaly end up just sitting on my lazy ass at home.

<

justin's_94

Reaction score
City, State
Columbia, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 Bronco XLT
I might go to Myrtle Beach seeming how i am only about 2.5 hours away, but it is always so damn crowded. I also go there like three times a year since I was 3, and it is a little old to me. I will probably work some serious hours at work, work on the F-100 and sit on my lazy ass. How does that sound for a spring break.

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

RFR2212

Typing Police
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
In the mug by Chitown
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 JEEP Wrangler
Originally posted by Yomie
Have you never been there?

Its awesome
Nope! Which makes it cooler. On top of that, this is the last year for a real spring break for me. Next year I'll be interning... So I gotta live it up while I can!

Panama City Beach People:
If ya could list yer dates yer goin, maybe some of us will over lap.
Pete

<