ST Aftermarket Exhaust Systems thread | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

ST Aftermarket Exhaust Systems thread

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Livernois is not making any exhaust for ST?

Just an FYI for those doing a borla exhaust - the tips are positioned so close together they collect tiny rocks like CRAZY! And only a pressure washer gets them out. Design flaw for sure for early adapters. I’ve notified borla maybe they eventually figure out a fix.

How are the tiny rocks? Are they so see able on the black exhaust between the pipes? I hope I can just clean it off by hand using some kind of cleaner.

Anyone else considering the new Corsa exhaust? The first clip I heard sounded better than either Borla option...

Anyone else considering the new Corsa exhaust? The first clip I heard sounded better than either Borla option...

I agree it did sound better from the clip but not doing anything this year beyond what I've done.

I have Stainless Works S-Tube on my 14 F150 Ecoboost and they sound great. I just asked them about my Explorer ST and they say they have no plans at this time. So looks Borla and Corsa for now....hmmmm

I have Stainless Works S-Tube on my 14 F150 Ecoboost and they sound great. I just asked them about my Explorer ST and they say they have no plans at this time. So looks Borla and Corsa for now....hmmmm
Check out @teamlethal on IG for Corsa sound clip

Just found the Corsa offering myself from Lethal. Anyone have first hand experience? Sounds amazing.

Got the Corsa installed today. Very happy with it!

A few pops and burbles. Very nice startup. Not obnoxious at speed, zero drone.

Got the Corsa installed today. Very happy with it!

A few pops and burbles. Very nice startup. Not obnoxious at speed, zero drone.

Very nice, best sounding exhaust yet IMO. One thing I noticed (had same issue with an Audi A4 my wife had) is the exhaust doesn't look level. Looks like the outside tips are higher then the inside tips.

Very nice, best sounding exhaust yet IMO. One thing I noticed (had same issue with an Audi A4 my wife had) is the exhaust doesn't look level. Looks like the outside tips are higher then the inside tips.

Borla does not have these outside and inside tips, two in one. I like the sound better in Borla. It even crackles and pops sometimes when just pressing on the gas when neutral.

I'm going with the S-type myself, at steady state cruse on the freeway I would like the exhaust to be subtle.
I'm doing the S-Type Borla also, And I'm getting the Whipple Cold Air Intake.

Back