• Register Today It's free!

ST Street Pack - Is it worth it?

littleidiot

Reaction score
City, State
Rockledge
Year, Model & Trim Level
Acura TSX
Debating on a ST with the Street Pack Brakes and wheels. I have seen conflicting information online about the brakes - some say that they are just the same brakes but painted red while others say they are upgraded. Street Pack owners - The wheels look great when clean - how do they look in-between washes with that gloss finish?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It's kind of a personal taste thing, I personally much prefer a solid gloss black 21" wheel but that's not everyone's taste. I also like the red calipers and the pad composition upgrade. I'm into the monochromatic look so the black wheels enhance that on a Magnetic ST.

Definitely worth the upgrade. They are upgrade rotors, calipers and pads rom the non Street Pack. You can't even tell when the rims are dirty since they will be black when dirty. Granted I've washed my ST 3 times now in less than 2 weeks.

It definitely enhances the look of the ST IMO.

Glad to hear - I prefer the look as well! Glad to hear that it is more than just the red calipers and that the rotors and pads are upgraded as well. Looking for a ST with the Tech Package and Street Package and dealer stock is pretty skimpy in my area (Central Florida) for that combination. At least now I know it will be worth it to hold off a few more weeks till hopefully dealer inventory improves.

I'm not sure why they even offer the ST without the Street Pack. Its a must IMHO.

Completely agree... If you have the option, get the Street Pack. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks for the video. Very interesting!

Id like the calipers with the stock 20” ST wheels. Not a black wheel fan.

Possible ?

Id like the calipers with the stock 20” ST wheels. Not a black wheel fan.

Possible ?

Yes, if you want to upgrade the rotors and pads as well.

Or

Screenshot_20191020-104253_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Does anyone know the part numbers for the Street Pack calipers, pads, and rotors? I have an ST without the Street Pack and have considered upgrading the brakes, but was unable to locate those part numbers.

Back