State License Plate Trade thread | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! Once registered you can join the Elite Explorers to eliminate ads from the website.

State License Plate Trade thread

allmyEXes

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
No. Alabama USA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Blue Ex 4.0 SOHC
Callsign
KAGG 3611 (CB)
I have been trading State License Plates with other Forum users here. Thanks to you and you know who you are. Here is a pair that I will trade someone. I can trade for two different states or if you have dual plates like a state like NJ or MI I will trade that way too. It cost approximately $6- to ship wrapped in brown card board, single layer USPS. PM me with what you have. These are the next two that I have and sometimes I will pair an Alabama plate with one like California because I seem to have more of them than any other state than Alabama.
alatennplates2.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Get rid of the ads!
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!
. First register on the forum, then join the Elite Explorers to get rid of the ads!

Lee's Automotive

Reaction score
City, State
Alabama
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 Explorer XLT 4.0 SOHC
I have been trading State License Plates with other Forum users here. Thanks to you and you know who you are. Here is a pair that I will trade someone. I can trade for two different states or if you have dual plates like a state like NJ or MI I will trade that way too. It cost approximately $6- to ship wrapped in brown card board, single layer USPS. PM me with what you have. These are the next two that I have and sometimes I will pair an Alabama plate with one like California because I seem to have more of them than any other state than Alabama.
View attachment 429199
How do you like the new plate design?

allmyEXes

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
No. Alabama USA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Blue Ex 4.0 SOHC
Callsign
KAGG 3611 (CB)
@Lee's Automotive It's alright. It resembles the old plates however it has more yellow on it and looks like some of the mountains are missing. It's an 800 foot fall from the Tenn state line to the ocean at the tip of Mobile, so I kind of miss the mountains.
The next plate that I need that is the furthest from me is Hawaii . Alphabetically is Alaska. Anyone from Alaska on here? Then the Arkansas plate comes up next after Arizona. Does anyone live near Texarkana that could get me an Arkansas and a Texas plate?

Lee's Automotive

Reaction score
City, State
Alabama
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 Explorer XLT 4.0 SOHC
@Lee's Automotive It's alright. It resembles the old plates however it has more yellow on it and looks like some of the mountains are missing. It's an 800 foot fall from the state line to the ocean at the tip of Mobile.
The next plate that I need that is the furthest from me is Hawaii . Alphabetically is Alaska. Anyone from Alaska on here? The Arkansas. Does anyone live near Texarkana that could get me an Arkansas and s Texas plate?
I wish we still had this plate Redirect Notice

allmyEXes

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
No. Alabama USA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Blue Ex 4.0 SOHC
Callsign
KAGG 3611 (CB)
Maybe you guys in Hawaii have had a chance to read this?

allmyEXes

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
No. Alabama USA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Blue Ex 4.0 SOHC
Callsign
KAGG 3611 (CB)
Any of you Florida or New Jersey people have any old plates?

Fix4Dirt

Get a Load O' This Guy!
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Los Angeles, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 XLT 4x4
iirc i remember seeing plates at like a swap meet before, would you want from there? or onlt from EF related vehicle

410Fortune

Truck Season!!
Staff member
Reaction score
City, State
NORTH IDAHO, 7B
Year, Model & Trim Level
B2 "Slightly" Modified
Callsign
FOURTEN
Took a bit but the wife finally shipped your plates yesterday! Look for them next week flat rate envelope coming usps

Thank you for all you do here on ef!!

Calling @RangerX he is in Hawaii, smart smart man

vroomzoomboom

Elite Canuck STOCK SUCKS!
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
selkirk, manitoba
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 supercharged 347 sport
if you want plates, i know i can get you some from up here in canada. should be able to find from saskatchewan, ontario, and for sure manitoba.

allmyEXes

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
No. Alabama USA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Blue Ex 4.0 SOHC
Callsign
KAGG 3611 (CB)
@410Fortune Thanks for the update. Yes @vroomzoomboom. I would like to have some Canada plates too. Are there any down my way that you would be interested in?

vroomzoomboom

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
selkirk, manitoba
Year, Model & Trim Level
@410Fortune Thanks for the update. Yes @vroomzoomboom. I would like to have some Canada plates too. Are there any down my way that you would be interested in?
let me find some for you first. shouldnt be a problem, i work at a scrap yard that also takes vehicles :D

i have a plate from alaska that i was able to get from a member off here years ago. that was the biggie for me

vroomzoomboom

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
selkirk, manitoba
Year, Model & Trim Level
2 manatoba plates, one saskscratchyourass (saskatchewan). if you want i know i can get more manitoba plates. i found these tonight in seconds lol

280086604_398091915371621_2207785778249580142_n.jpg

Josh P

Shaggin Wagon
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Phoenix Az
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 aerostar
These are on the way to you. The red one was on my 86 merkur xr4ti when I bought it.

20220518_151945.jpg

allmyEXes

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
No. Alabama USA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Blue Ex 4.0 SOHC
Callsign
KAGG 3611 (CB)