• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Steeda Parts!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

joshua Evans

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Minneapolis Minnesota
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 explorer ST
Hopefully some springs are in the works first

BrynBailey

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
OH-IO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Ford Explorer ST
My inside sources (lol) say this summer but that was before all this CV-19 BS so that may be delayed idk?? :confused:
I was told Eibach will not be making anything for the Gen 6 Explorers just because the market isn't big enough for them to do so.
I am waiting patiently too!😞

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Ottawa, Ontario area
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve
Callsign
VE3

eg7047

Reaction score
City, State
atlanta, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 explorer ST
My inside sources (lol) say this summer but that was before all this CV-19 BS so that may be delayed idk?? :confused:
I was told Eibach will not be making anything for the Gen 6 Explorers just because the market isn't big enough for them to do so.
I am waiting patiently too!😞
I emailed Eibach and they replied that there were no plans on anything for the new explorer which I found interesting since they offer full coilovers for the VW Atlas. Certainly there are or will be more Explorers out there than VW Atlas'....Calll me crazy!

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Ottawa, Ontario area
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve
Callsign
VE3
I emailed Eibach and they replied that there were no plans on anything for the new explorer which I found interesting since they offer full coilovers for the VW Atlas. Certainly there are or will be more Explorers out there than VW Atlas'....Calll me crazy!
Welcome to the Forum.:wave:

Peter

Mbrooks420

High Voltage.
Elite Explorer
EF Vendor
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Mountaineer AWD
Sometimes the issue ends up being which models actually get modified. There were more second gen Explorers on the road than any other SUV, but the aftermarket support just wasn’t really there.

BrynBailey

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
OH-IO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Me anxiously (and patiently) waiting....

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T 2020 Explorer accessories/parts? Modified 2020+ Explorer & Aviator Tuning & Mods 238