Steeda springs and wheels finally installed | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Steeda springs and wheels finally installed

BrynBailey

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
OH-IO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Ford Explorer ST
After my Steeda box sat around in my garage for almost a month my buddy finally talked me into getting my a$$ in gear before summer is over.
They are great quality and only took about two hours for the install. Special thanks to our vendor Tim over at Steeda for all the info. I'm waiting till this fall when I put the stock wheels back on before giving my review on them to see how it compares to OEM.
I went with Savini 24x10's in DDT brushed finish with Nitto *285/35R24's. I wanted something not chrome and not overly black like the OEM's.
IMG_0085.jpg

image00003.jpg
image00004.jpg
image00002.jpg

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

EnergyFX

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
As awesome as 15” wide tires would be..... I think you typo’d 285.

Those rims look awesome!

<

BrynBailey

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
OH-IO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Ummmm....good catch lol
385's with a mini tub job heh that'd be sweet!

<

Sumofty

Reaction score
City, State
Birmingham
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer Platinum
Wow those wheels look sick. Nice pick!

<

Bruce Criscuolo

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
After my Steeda box sat around in my garage for almost a month my buddy finally talked me into getting my a$$ in gear before summer is over.
They are great quality and only took about two hours for the install. Special thanks to our vendor Tim over at Steeda for all the info. I'm waiting till this fall when I put the stock wheels back on before giving my review on them to see how it compares to OEM.
I went with Savini 24x10's in DDT brushed finish with Nitto *285/35R24's. I wanted something not chrome and not overly black like the OEM's. View attachment 320619
View attachment 320620View attachment 320621View attachment 320622
What are your offsets? Looking nice.

<

stevepeeleii

Reaction score
City, State
Cincinnati, OH
Year, Model & Trim Level
2021 Ford Explorer XLT
New here. So insanely in love with the fit and stance of those. Planning on a big fathers day gift to myself and this feels like the proper move. Thanks for sharing.

<

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Russell, Ontario (Ottawa area)
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve
Callsign
VE3
New here. So insanely in love with the fit and stance of those. Planning on a big fathers day gift to myself and this feels like the proper move. Thanks for sharing.
Welcome to the Forum Steve. :wave:

Peter

<