Steeda springs and wheels finally installed | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Steeda springs and wheels finally installed

BrynBailey

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
OH-IO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Ford Explorer ST
After my Steeda box sat around in my garage for almost a month my buddy finally talked me into getting my a$$ in gear before summer is over.
They are great quality and only took about two hours for the install. Special thanks to our vendor Tim over at Steeda for all the info. I'm waiting till this fall when I put the stock wheels back on before giving my review on them to see how it compares to OEM.
I went with Savini 24x10's in DDT brushed finish with Nitto *285/35R24's. I wanted something not chrome and not overly black like the OEM's.
IMG_0085.jpg

image00003.jpg
image00004.jpg
image00002.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

As awesome as 15” wide tires would be..... I think you typo’d 285.

Those rims look awesome!

Ummmm....good catch lol
385's with a mini tub job heh that'd be sweet!

Wow those wheels look sick. Nice pick!

After my Steeda box sat around in my garage for almost a month my buddy finally talked me into getting my a$$ in gear before summer is over.
They are great quality and only took about two hours for the install. Special thanks to our vendor Tim over at Steeda for all the info. I'm waiting till this fall when I put the stock wheels back on before giving my review on them to see how it compares to OEM.
I went with Savini 24x10's in DDT brushed finish with Nitto *285/35R24's. I wanted something not chrome and not overly black like the OEM's. View attachment 320619
View attachment 320620View attachment 320621View attachment 320622
What are your offsets? Looking nice.

New here. So insanely in love with the fit and stance of those. Planning on a big fathers day gift to myself and this feels like the proper move. Thanks for sharing.

New here. So insanely in love with the fit and stance of those. Planning on a big fathers day gift to myself and this feels like the proper move. Thanks for sharing.
Welcome to the Forum Steve. :wave:

Peter

How much did this wheel and tire setup run? Any idea on the offset? I’m assuming 24x10 +25? What actual model wheels are those? Would love to get those but in black.

How much did this wheel and tire setup run? Any idea on the offset? I’m assuming 24x10 +25? What actual model wheels are those? Would love to get those but in black.
As per his initial post, the wheels are Savini 24x10's in DDT brushed finish. Offset is not mentioned. Home - Savini Wheels

Peter

How does this spring and wheel setup affect ride and handling?

Back