Steeda vs Explorer Express Sway Bars | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Steeda vs Explorer Express Sway Bars

Slush Box

Reaction score
City, State
Panama City, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Mazda Protegé LX
Which one is better Explorer Express sway bars or the Steeda Sway bars. Could anyone tell me the thickness of each and all that. Thanks in advance.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Go with the EE swaybars.... John V. is always ready to help and always treats members here with first class service...

EE swaybar specs down the page.

A lot of people can attest how good the EE SB are but very few has the Steeda SB to compare.

Thats cool i need some measurments of them i know there is a Steeda Explorer guy on here oh and i hear Saleen sway bars are suppose to be good can i get measurements on all three.

Explorer Express
Steeda
Saleen

One look at the EE sway bar and you'll know which one to get. Much larger diameter, and SOLID. EEs is far superior.

I had both EE and Saleen and EE is better.

I have the Steeda ones, you dont want them, they arent thick at all compared to the EE ones.... The Steeda ones are actually a Ford part that was re-labeled. I dont know what vehicle the part is ment to be used on but the bottom line is you dont want it. Hope this helps!

the steeda ones i had where new i have them around some where i will check ok. and i have EE laying around as well.

Oh ok thanks alot guys i needed to know before i made a mistake. Yeah blk mk8 i would really be thankfull if you could tell me the difference in thickness with the two.

Back