• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Stic-o goes British! 2019 Jaguar F-Pace

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 XL '16 XLT
We'll since there was a place for this in all other vehicles (@Rick maybe a European section?)

Picked up the Wife a early Christmas Present. We have been talking about doing this for a while, and finally stumbled across the right one in the color she wanted.

2019 Jaguar F-Pace 2.5T
  • 2.0 Turbo
  • 8 Speed Auto
  • AWD
20201214_210645.jpg

Funniest thing about this car was my wife went to connect her phone on the way home and found this..🤣

20201214_231652.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

1991 sploder

Reaction score
City, State
Lompoc
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 eddie bauer
I like it, that red is rich, nice grille too.

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH
Nice! Enjoy:chug:

410Fortune

ICE Season
Staff member
Reaction score
City, State
NORTH IDAHO, 7B
Year, Model & Trim Level
B2 "Slightly" Modified
Callsign
FOURTEN
Heck yeah! I like the big carmax bow, do you get to keep it?

That is a nice SUV
What made you guys want the Jaguar? I think all women love Jaguars no matter what......

Gary Crist

Reaction score
TEXAS a whole different country $1K Green AWD
City, State
TEXAS
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 AWD V8
Callsign
KI6FG
I love the car!

When I worked for a Fiat dealer back in '73, part of the deal was to go
over to the clients home and deliver the car. The fun part was taking out
the french doors in the back and park the car in the living room.
There was a blue 124 under a small Christmas tree with a big red bow.
Good show!

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
Heck yeah! I like the big carmax bow, do you get to keep it?

That is a nice SUV
What made you guys want the Jaguar? I think all women love Jaguars no matter what......

No we don't get to keep the bow. Honestly, you would just throw it out in a week.

Why a Jag? Because you need to spoil people sometimes. Her 40th is coming up, and can't exactly take her to Paris right now....

This will probably only be a 3-4 year car anyway.... because, we'll it is a Jag.

They have Maintenance included in the warranty, which is awesome...but a oil change only every 16k, scares me. Plus this thing takes 0W20 Oil...:shifty: and I heard there is no drain plug for the oil.

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH
They have Maintenance included in the warranty, which is awesome...but a oil change only every 16k, scares me. Plus this thing takes 0W20 Oil...:shifty: and I heard there is no drain plug for the oil.

At one point auto makers were contemplating changing the entire oil pan as a "cassette". You would pull the old one filled with old oil, and install a new one with fresh oil. Do you know if that's what they have done with the Jag?

Char's Scion ran 0-20w. We changed the oil every 6000 with synthetic. It had about 150k when we traded it. The engine is about the only thing that didn't give us problems.

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
So the Jag has a similar feature has the Ranger or Tacoma also known as Crawl Control or Trail Control. It's low speed cruise control and why the Jaguar, has it is beyond me. :rolleyes:

Anyway came in useful driving through the different holiday light experiences we went through over the last few weeks 😂