Stic-o goes Electric. Mustang Mach-E GT | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! Once registered you can join the Elite Explorers to eliminate ads from the website.

Stic-o goes Electric. Mustang Mach-E GT

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 X '19 Rngr
Well with the Jag gone we picked up the latest and greatest. We actually ordered one last year, yet still doesn't have a build date. With everything going on in the world, we decided not to wait and we found one coming in stock that was available. It will be interesting going Electric, but makes sense for my wife's 20 mile commute roundtrip everyday. We also have Solar panels, so that ads to the convince of charging on the cheap.

Anyway here she is. '22 Mustang Mach-E GT in Dark Matter Grey. More pics to come.

Did I mention it does 0-60 in 3.8sec😳

20220420_204502.jpg

Fix4Dirt

Get a Load O' This Guy!
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Los Angeles, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 XLT 4x4
Well with the Jag gone we picked up the latest and greatest. We actually ordered one last year, yet still doesn't have a build date. With everything going on in the world, we decided not to wait and we found one coming in stock that was available. It will be interesting going Electric, but makes sense for my wife's 20 mile commute roundtrip everyday. We also have Solar panels, so that ads to the convince of charging on the cheap.

Anyway here she is. '22 Mustang Mach-E GT in Dark Matter Grey. More pics to come.

Did I mention it does 0-60 in 3.8sec😳

View attachment 428785
looks sharp!!!!!! sticking ford! let me know how EV is! been looking at those and hybrids recently (cant justify purchase price of ev though)

410Fortune

Truck Season!!
Staff member
Reaction score
City, State
NORTH IDAHO, 7B
Year, Model & Trim Level
B2 "Slightly" Modified
Callsign
FOURTEN
When I was a kid the only things that did 0-60 in under 4 seconds were crotch rockets
Simply amazing!

Funny that you can get one faster going to dealer rather then waiting for your build! I heard some lucky people found broncos at msrp too.

Nice ride! Looks like it will be a fun commute!