Stic-o's 2019 Ranger XLT FX4 | Page 6 | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

• Holiday Special! - 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale!

Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a two year membership! If you have an existing Elite membership contact me by PM and I will upgrade your account manually.

Click Here to start your membership and get rid of the ads!

Stic-o's 2019 Ranger XLT FX4

BKennedy

Elite Loser
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
San Diego, PRofK
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT
I have a list of things like that. I come close to pulling the trigger then tell myself, no I don't really need that.:banghead:
Don't we all. New stereo for the Silverado, rear off-road sway bar for the Explorer, new solar panels for the RV, new windows for the house...

Mbrooks420

High Voltage.
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Mountaineer AWD
Don't we all. New stereo for the Silverado, rear off-road sway bar for the Explorer, new solar panels for the RV, new windows for the house...
Don’t look up the cost of headunits. The $50 Boss equivalent head units are now running $250, and higher end Sony and Pioneers are almost $1,000. Prices are insane.

tdavis

Linux Guru, Jack of All Trades
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Pinole, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 F250/XLT Superduty
Callsign
KG6MAX
and whatever you do, don't look for DOT approved beadlocks.. only one vendor that I know of and they are $$$$$$

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 XL '16 XLT
and whatever you do, don't look for DOT approved beadlocks.. only one vendor that I know of and they are $$$$$$
Look at the new ICON Rebound Pros. New Beadlock tech. 😉