Stic-o's 2019 Ranger XLT FX4 | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Stic-o's 2019 Ranger XLT FX4

Out testing the Fox 2.0's in Big Bear today.

Even had to pull a Jeep out today 😁

20220317_114018.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey stic, hows the snow in Big Bear? Ive been looking for local places to go drive in the snow, but everywhere I've been, theres been no snow anywhere I can access! :(

There is not much. It's mostly just on the North facing slopes protected from the sun. A lot of mud holes though. I hear they may get a little this weekend.

20220318_144946.jpg

There is not much. It's mostly just on the North facing slopes protected from the sun. A lot of mud holes though. I hear they may get a little this weekend.

View attachment 427519
may i ask where you went in big bear? may go this week... looking at delemar mtn rd and maybe gold fever (i think thats what its called) :D

We did a loop of 3N16. From Green Valley around to Holcomb Valley.

Screenshot_20220317-135807_Gallery.jpg

Pulling the rock out of the way, then I pulled the Jeep off the rocks. His winch was DOA and stacking rocks didn't work.

Funniest part, is he's buying a new winch. Which I told him I wanted the old one. He asked why? I said "because I'm going to fix, mount it on the Ranger, and the use it to pull you out next time." 😁

Fox 2.0 review is out.

sorry to hijack again, but how are the wildpeaks treating you? looking at new tires possibly, and the wikdpeak at3w and the KM3 are quite similiar in price at the moment, so im stuck as to which to get... i want the km, but then they probably suck in snow, and the toyo Open country at3s I have at the moment are too pricey compared to the two...

I would go w toyo but check where they are made.
Some toyos made in USA they will last!
Other toyo made in Indonesia won’t last as long

Big fan of toyo!!

I would go w toyo but check where they are made.
Some toyos made in USA they will last!
Other toyo made in Indonesia won’t last as long

Big fan of toyo!!
iirc my toyo was made in japan or something iirc, let me check tonight ;)

sorry to hijack again, but how are the wildpeaks treating you? looking at new tires possibly, and the wikdpeak at3w and the KM3 are quite similiar in price at the moment, so im stuck as to which to get... i want the km, but then they probably suck in snow, and the toyo Open country at3s I have at the moment are too pricey compared to the two...

The Wildpeaks are awesome. I would totally buy them again. They look aggressive and last forever. I have 45k on mine and they still have a good amount of tread on them. I will have to replace them by end of the year.

Picked up this today to drag around. Now we just need plan a off-road trip. 😁

20220507_081739.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back