Stickers for street Explorers (e.i. ExplorerForum.Com) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Stickers for street Explorers (e.i. ExplorerForum.Com)

n2knee

Reaction score
City, State
San Francisco,CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 EB
Rick the Serious Explorations and Explorer4X4 stickers are good fit for the offroaders. Is there a possibility that you would make one for the street type Explorers? What about the website's address - ExplorerForum.Com to start with?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I could do an Explorerforum.com sticker. That would be cool. I'll get some made asap I need some more of the other stickers anyway.

Rick - is it to late for the sticker design.... possibly one of us could help in the font. Hate to be a pain.

I would deifnitly buy a cool looking Explorer sticker for street trucks. But what about explorer4x4.com in a cool font?

The shop that makes the stickers has a somewhat limited selection of fonts, but I'm open to suggestions.

I dont really like the idea of ExplorerForum.com. Noone will no about the main page if we do that and that is what kind of lets people to get to know the site. How difficult would it be to change the whole address to something that doesnt sound like it is just meant for explorer 4x4's I have the explorer4x4.com sticker on the back of my dropped sport trac and people do ask me all the time why I have it on there since my truck is dropped. Just an idea.

how about just *****inexplorers.com because alot of us are slow. :) hehe. maybe not.

What about Explorersporttrucks.com? or is that to long?

Any decisions yet? EXPLORERFORUM.COM EXPLORER4X4com?? Font type?

Hot2 You got any pictures?

I would put "explorerforum.com" on my truck. It's not 4x4, so I'd look dumb with the other. A nice italic font or a mild script might be nice.

Unfortunatly I can't lay out the money to have a large stock of colors and sizes. If everyone agrees on a color other than white than I can make a run of that color. Same with fonts.

I don't know if the shop will download special fonts or not. I'll have to aske them.

I am sure money is not a big problem - I would be willing to kick some in - now maybe if some more of us with alligator arms would be willing......... I could kick in $25 just need one sticker in return - my donation. (even if it costs less - i.e. $10 or $8.)

My vote is silver in a cool looking street type font, not somehting like times new roman or arial. I know alot of shops have a lot of different kind of available fonts because most also make stickers and decals for imports. If anyone else has other ideas on fonts, let us know.

somethin like *****inexplorers.com or Explorersporttrucks.com would be cool adn just have the address be a link to the main site

i know of a good font

it is called brooklyn kid i have it on my computer and it is like a graffti type font i was thinking of haveing a sticker made for my 93 with this font

93SPORTIOWA-
Where did you get the font?
I was thinking about putting stickers on my car in a font like that too. I would definitly be interested.

im going to use the

writers font at the bottom of the page for my explorer might have it made today if i have time

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back