Stock EX- Need to get it higher, please help | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Stock EX- Need to get it higher, please help

guelph_ford

Reaction score
City, State
Guelph, Ontario Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 XLT
I have a stock '00 xlt. I want to add a few inches to ride hieght. Keep in mind that it is my daily driver, so can't go to crazy.

I'm looking to hear suggestions of what I should do.

I'm thinking 2" shackles and TT. Wondering if there is a body lift available for this year, maybe even 1"-2" that wouldn't require much if any cutting.

Still running stock tires, that will have to wait for a bit, so don't want to go too high and look stupid.

I'd like to hear what people think.
Cheers!!

:thumbsup:
I have a stock '00 xlt. I want to add a few inches to ride hieght. Keep in mind that it is my daily driver, so can't go to crazy.

I'm looking to hear suggestions of what I should do.

I'm thinking 2" shackles and TT. Wondering if there is a body lift available for this year, maybe even 1"-2" that wouldn't require much if any cutting.

Still running stock tires, that will have to wait for a bit, so don't want to go too high and look stupid.

I'd like to hear what people think.
Cheers!!

i would just do a TT and shackles, that would be ur best bet and the cheapest, if will give u just enough lift to wear ur not stock height but then again isnt going to look goofy with stock tires

Back