Stock exhast tips on 40 Series Flowmasters? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Stock exhast tips on 40 Series Flowmasters?

MykOne

Reaction score
City, State
Bay Area, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Ford Explorer Sport
Thinking of putting the 40 Series Flowmasters on my 2016 Sport but I like the look of the stock tips.
Would I be able to use the stock tips with the 40 Series?
If not.. does anyone know of any aftermarket sites I can go to that would have similar looking tips as the stock one?
(i've looked/googled and couldn't find one that looks close to the stock tips)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The 2016 Sport 'tips' are part of the bumper. If you look inside, the actual exhaust piping is not touching the 'tips'. As long as the shop simulates what is on the factory muffler or reuses it, you will be fine.

Sweet! Thanks jade!

Did you end up making this change? If so do you have a video of the sound? I want to put an exhaust on, but I'm weary of how it's going to sound.

Did you end up making this change? If so do you have a video of the sound? I want to put an exhaust on, but I'm weary of how it's going to sound.

I want to hear that sound too from custom exhaust. I also plan to add K&N High Performance Intake, but I cant find any videos with 16 XP sport with it.

Back