• Register Today It's free!

stock fog lights/grille guard?

RajnCajun7

Reaction score
City, State
Shelton, CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94
hey everyone....have a '94 Explorer and it has stock fog lights and an air dam mounted under the bumper. But, the fog lights are mounted towards the center of the bumper instead of at each end such as on the new gen. explorers.
i want to mount a grille guard on the front, but from all the grille guards i've seen, they seem to mount under the bumper right where the stock fog lights are located. My question is: Can the fog lights be relocated to the ends of the bumper, or does anyone know of a grille/brush guard that doesn't require this particular mounting-style? If anyone has a '94 explorer with a grille guard and has pics, that would be great to give me an idea..i've posted a few times already and i haven't gotten quite a clear answer...please somebody help....thanks

I don't know of any grille guards that would not mount there. I don't have the fog lights on my 93 sport, so i can't tell you where you could put them. When my dad put his grille guard on his truck he had to take off his air dam, so he could still fit his tow hooks. Good luck.

Back