Strange Warning

greeman

Reaction score
City, State
Tennessee
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer Platinum
20220520_124910.jpg
Strange warning. Anyone know what this means? Nav acted strange on trip last week. It didn't know where I was. Also had aparking assist error come up. All this since having the car in for camera recall. Oh yea, I got my first ever blue screen after the recall??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm guessing that it means that none of the cameras are functioning. What did they do when you brought it in for the recall? Did they replace the camera? If not, that's the next step.

Peter

Cameras work fine, except for 1 time a couple of weeks ago I got a blue screen.

When did this pop up? What were you doing to cause this display?
I just scrolled through the entire manual and did not see that shown anywhere.

Peter

not up to date w/ tech, but maybe it cant sense whats around the vehicle? not too sure!

not up to date w/ tech, but maybe it cant sense whats around the vehicle? not too sure!
That's what I guess I was trying to say when I eluded to the cameras. They generally show a complete surround diagram.

Peter

Is your Sync version up to date? The latest is 21194.

Sync version is up to date. It pops up when I put trans in drive and goes away on it's own. My sync always worked flawlessly until I had the rear camera recall performed. Since then I have some problems (nav lost, parking sensor fault & this one that I have no idea what it means). I guess I will perform a reset and see if that helps. Who knows?

Sync version is up to date. It pops up when I put trans in drive and goes away on it's own. My sync always worked flawlessly until I had the rear camera recall performed. Since then I have some problems (nav lost, parking sensor fault & this one that I have no idea what it means). I guess I will perform a reset and see if that helps. Who knows?
I don't see any reason for that kind of figure to pop up when going into Drive. Have you taken it back to the dealer for these issues since they may have caused them?

Peter

Well I did a reset and so far no more problems (fingers crossed).

Back