• Register Today It's free!

Stubbs Welding Rocksliders

97XEB

Reaction score
City, State
,NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 EB
Anyone ever hear of, or have any experiences dealing with, Stubbs Welding in CA?

I need great looking / stout rocksliders for my X and found Stubbs off an Internet search. They specialize in Toyotas and makes four different versions of sliders - all of which look awesome.

I traded emails with Richard, the owner / operator, and he is actually willing to work with me :D - unlike All Pro Offroad, Bulletproof Bumpers and Rubicon Express. :(

He offered to find an X similar to mine, take measurements, use the amount of "stickout" I want (just beyond or flush w/ the EB flares) and work up a price for a set of deluxe or bombers.

I'll keep this thread updated as things move forward.

In the meantime, check out the website: http://www.stubbswelding.com/

Better yet, if your in Northeastern CA and are in the market for any metal / fab work maybe try stop in.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Why not talk to CoryL on the site? He's built em for explorers already, and from all I know his customers are fully satisified. In addition to that he's located alot closer which would drastically cut down on shipping costs.

I've seen his stuff, but I want something more like the sliders from All Pro Offroads or the Deluxe / Bombers from Stubbs.

I should give him a call though and see if he is willing to change his design.

You know, if you get this to work out I'm sure there's tons of people here who would be interested. Make sure you point that out to Mr. Stubbs.

keeping my eye on this.

Back