• Register Today It's free!

stupid question

01Strac

Reaction score
City, State
Bainbridge Georgia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport Trac
ok i know this might be a dumb question but do the 2wd sport trac have tortion bars?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yep, they do. Their the long bars that go from the lower control arm to the frame mounted brackets beside the transmission.

Thanks if i turn the tortion bars and put shackles in the back what size tire can i run

i ran 33's with them cranked all the way and warrior shackles. but it comes with consequences, ball joints and wheel bearings mainly. make sure those are all in check before you do such a tire size. you dont want your wheel to fall off going down the interstate or anything.

do you have any pics of ur ST i was thinkin of runnin the mastercrafts just wanna see how they look

go to the lifted sport trac sticky, you will see everyones lifted tracs on there. also, do a search on torsion twist shackle lift 2wd and you will find plenty of tutorials on how to do it with tons of pics.

Your about three searches and a few clicks away from ruining your bank account with Sport Trac modifications. I'll watch...

Back