Stupidest thing you did in school | Page 2 | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
  • Register Today It's free!

Stupidest thing you did in school

TheFox88

Reaction score
City, State
Flagstaff, Arizona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 Sport
JamesT, what kind of things are so bad that you can't mention them? It seems like that list is full of pretty bad ones. haha.

james t

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Texarkana AR/TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 SAS sport
TheFox88 said:
JamesT, what kind of things are so bad that you can't mention them? It seems like that list is full of pretty bad ones. haha.
Eh, there are a few that i can think of that are worse. I was a little hellion. :rolleyes:

Gatorblazer

Reaction score
City, State
Moody, AL
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 Explorer, 09 Mazda 5
Several Funny ones, but the best was taking apart the chem teacher's car and hiding the parts all over school. Left him a clue on each part on where to find the next one. Took him a couple of hours to find them all, and days to get it back together. He laughed at it, and encouraged us to prank other teachers.

In college there was an "appreciate alternative lifestyle" week. Everyone involved wore their Gay Pride shirts. I was repremanded for my homemade Straight Pride shirt. Just figured that if they could be appreciated, so could I. Didnt help that I attended a very liberal university.