Such a Hippocrite | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Such a Hippocrite

Is this for you're desert truck?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yup! i have another option too.....suicide girls.

Yup! i have another option too.....suicide girls.
SuicideGirls.. they might have more $$

Just to put things into perspective:

SuicideGirls.com ranked 8,043
ExplorerForum.com ranked 27,539
Petersen's 4-Wheel & Off Road (4wheeloffroad.com) ranked 25,904

With 279,052 average unique hits per month, thats plenty of $ from advertisments!

true. i forgot to tell everybody about how my first shoot with them went.....wow. it was like i had never seen a nipple before.....

I got the job as a photographer for the suicide girls.com models. they do nude...

I would love to. but because they are a pay site, i had to sign a deal....no free pics. for a while......

On a related note. Websites can track how visitors arrive at their site. So if you post a link to a site here, that site will have a log with a link to this thread in it, with the number of times it's been followed.

So, you may want to post as if the company-owner of your prospective sponsorship is a member here. :) Because he is probably reading this. :D

AHHH i gotcha. thanks for the reality check. It's a new situation for me, so i'm still feeling it out.....
Still, you would think that i would be able to share the rights to the photos you know?

I meant more along the lines of the flat-biller stuff. :D

oh **** yeah.......

Hmmm......"flat-billers" huh?.......only in America.....:)

So how did "lunch" go with the flatbillers?

Pretty good actually. he seems interested, but i really couldn't quantify the advertising benefits besides referring to bigger companies trucks. So i told him i would work out a sales booth thing at races, and in our pits. So one way or another, i'll help him move product.

Here's a bad ass picture, i will admit those guys have balls. but being a dirtbike guy, i always had the instinct to hate them......
060803-1147_060803_iain_mcleod.jpg

thats a pretty fun skate park :thumbsup:

bikers don'tlike fruit booters either, but hey i used to be one! haha

baggy pants are still in with the gangster crowd, but tight/girl pants are in with the scene kids and most bikers and skaters.

congrats on your sponser, "bro"

baggy pants are still in with the gangster crowd, but tight/girl pants are in with the scene kids and most bikers and skaters.
Yeah what is up with that?
I guess thats how these things are though. Their "in" one year, "out" the other. And then visa-versa.

haha im retarded, when i posted last, i didn't even notice there was two pages :confused:

Back