• Register Today It's free!

Summer Boots Are On

UKPONY

Reaction score
City, State
Medicine Hat, AB
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 Adrenalin
I was able to have my summer tires mounted up today which of course means it'll snow tomorrow, lol.

image_zps62308992.jpg

image_zpse6de4902.jpg

image_zps9fecc8da.jpg

image_zpsf3e70830.jpg

I'll take better pics tomorrow, the light was fading fast when I got home.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm about to switch mine out too. curious, do you use the OEM wheels as your winter set, or just swap tires?

I have a set of 17" mustang GT wheels for my winter set. it's nice to keep the salt off the adrenalin wheels to keep the corrosion at bay..

My stock rims have some light curb damage from the previous owner so they're the second best set I have for the STA - there's no salt used in Alberta & I'm kinda **** about keeping vehicles clean, even in the depths of winter.

Right now the stock rims are sitting in bags with the winter rubber mounted up, ready for the change in seasons.

Pics in better light;

29b0fa5dff3af1fbe7539e1953e6f2fa_zps5203bf2e.jpg

ff80877fce29bdeb0bfba2311ce60dcc_zps452c2cc5.jpg

It's a good job I'm OCD enough to have wanted to take the rims off & align the centre caps properly. After just 60km only 6 lug nuts were still as tight as they should be. Glad I didn't wait until 100km to check them, might have lost a wheel :(

Back