Summer Cliffs run | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Summer Cliffs run

Looks like it might be wet enough to make it interesting this weekend... might make camping interesting for us too.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

See you guys there, I'll be leaving somewhere around 3-4pm today. Hopefully I can get my CB working.

OK so what sucks is the u joint that I broke last night while I was screwin around on my way home from class. :thumbdwn:
SO you dont have to worry about coming out of the park to get me, cause im not gonna make it. Tomorrow is my last day of school tho, so every sat know ill be able to go...once I fix the joint. Sorry guys..... :thumbdwn:

I feel bad...all of these runs for one reason or another I can't make it. Sometime, I will make it down. Maybe a winter cliffs run?

Either way, sorry I can't go this time, but I will try next time:thumbsup:

OK so what sucks is the u joint that I broke last night while I was screwin around on my way home from class. :thumbdwn:
SO you dont have to worry about coming out of the park to get me, cause im not gonna make it. Tomorrow is my last day of school tho, so every sat know ill be able to go...once I fix the joint. Sorry guys..... :thumbdwn:

u-joints are EAASSSYYYYYY... if you have the time, which it sounds like you dont. sorry to hear you won't be making it. :(

on a side note... i'm ready to go.
PIC-0078.jpg

Lol, why wouldn't it, you planning on completely wrecking it?! Have fun walking home if you do haha!

No its just got issues, it wouldn't start once and wouldnt stay running another...

as the first poster on the 24th in this thread I have to ask. PICS?!?!?!?!?!?

pictures

well i didnt really snap too many pictures. and my co-pilot was reading a book the entire time, so she wasnt too much help in the picture department either. here are the few that i got.

IMG_1779.jpg

IMG_1781.jpg

IMG_17831.jpg

IMG_1785.jpg

IMG_1786.jpg

IMG_1788.jpg

IMG_1789.jpg

IMG_1792.jpg

IMG_1794.jpg

IMG_1802.jpg

IMG_1803.jpg

IMG_1809.jpg

as the first poster on the 24th in this thread I have to ask. PICS?!?!?!?!?!?

I forgot my camera :rolleyes: . Didn't realize it till we got there.

aric needs to fire the copilot. and Jman needs to drink some SoBe for ginko biloba or whatever the memory stuff is. either way that looks like it was fun. is that tan one mostly stock? does it have the sway bars attached still?

it down poured sometime after lunch and made our last trip around the park pretty interesting

the tan one is kert and he is riding on 32's with a rear locker and custom front bumper and sliders. pretty much all a second gen needs to get around the cliffs.

mine has 33's, and a rear locker. my bumpers and body lift (and trail damage and bad paint job) make mine look a bit more aggresive, but both vehicles wheel comparably.

I finally got home this evening. I'll post pics tomorrow. I got some good video for youtube as well. It was a fun time wheeling with everyone. I think I cracked my windshield on that drop off. It's down at the bottom in the painted black area though.

I finally got home this evening. I'll post pics tomorrow. I got some good video for youtube as well. It was a fun time wheeling with everyone. I think I cracked my windshield on that drop off. It's down at the bottom in the painted black area though.

Glad to hear you made it home okay, a little late though i take it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

There are some pics.

Camping
DSCN1405.jpg

Starting the Day
DSCN1422.jpg

DSCN1446.jpg

RTI...
DSCN1449.jpg

DSCN1471.jpg

Got Rut?
DSCN1432.jpg

DSCN1433.jpg

DSCN1434.jpg

Poser shot
z.jpg

Lots of short vids on my youtube(This camera had a format that I can't easily edit into one video....
http://www.youtube.com/user/kert0307

Back