Summer Run in GA, AL, FL Area | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Summer Run in GA, AL, FL Area

Just so you guys know, I sent a PM to Jess again asking if he could give me a ballpark figure of how much reserving that place for the weekend would be. I have already found about 3 more guys at my school who said they'd go. Hopefully the price won't be too bad and if we go, we'll hopefully have enough people going that the price won't be much for each person.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

BeauJ said:
I would say beer too, but you're too young :p

You'll be buying those. :D :thumbsup:

BeauJ said:
If I go, will you buy all my meals :D
Yeah...if you take your Explorer on some trails :p

That'd be sweet. Lowered supercharged X takin' on the trails.

I'm really dreading a long drive. Went to the lake a few days ago and drove really nice except for a whining on deceleration from 65 to 60. And I think my balljoints are going. If we could find something farther south I would be much more happy to go.

Hey guys i live in flowery branch, yeah middle of the woods so i know some trails i go all the time there is a creek, hills, dirt to burn out and grass field, yes its legal cuz i know the people that own it and they go with me every now and then. If you guys ever around just post a reply or aim: southchamer16

Oh by the way if you bring the ladies or ladies brings the guys make sure they bring a magazine, its kinda of sad they cant enjoy the fun.

What big town is flowery branch around?

Ok guys, I'd really like to go too, the later in the summer the better. We're having a baby next week (June 4) so I need to be around the house for a while after that. I'll also need pretty easy trails, as I haven't gotten any lift on yet. I do have trail communications capability (CB), but that's about it. All the money has been going to baby stuff lately, but I still have some mods in mind. Almost anywhere in GA is fine, and I'm originally from about 10 miles from Windrock, so that would be cool too. I'll check with some of my wifes family in south GA and see if they know anywhere (alot of them have both 4 wheelers and 4x4's). Just keep me in mind, ok?

What do yall thaink about that date? A little pricy I think, but if a bunh of us went, maybe it would be fun and worth it. Ill have to check my schedule so I cant confirm that I can go, but sounds like a good place to go.

near gainseville, buford or near the mall of ga., oakwood. those are some of the big towns

big351bronc said:
What do yall thaink about that date? A little pricy I think, but if a bunh of us went, maybe it would be fun and worth it. Ill have to check my schedule so I cant confirm that I can go, but sounds like a good place to go.
I think everyone has agreed that it is too early to go. Everyone wants some more time to get their trucks ready, and also get money for gas since Caleb would be coming from FL and Josh from AL.

The price is cheap IMO compared to other places. Most ORV parks cost ATLEAST that much if they have a good place and it is only for the day.

That'd be cool if you could come too...why not bring the X though? I know gas is expensive, but I'd never be able to ride in the passenger seat and know that I'm missing out on the real fun. :D Since we are planning on going in July, it will give you some more time to get the Explorer more "off-road ready".

Oh yeah, Jess from River Rock said that the price and reserving the place is ALL going to depend on the June run. It looks like there will be a good turn out though b/c there are a whole lot of people from different boards that are going.

bmxking5 said:
That'd be cool if you could come too...why not bring the X though? I know gas is expensive, QUOTE]

because i have not had overdrive in over a year and 1/2, so at 60 mph i rev. 3,000 rpms.

So i have just been waiting for it to die over 25,000 miles WTF ;) I Just can not get a new one knowing the this one has some life in it.

But i heard of a new trail/mud pit very near my house, so i might get lucky and blow it up there?

But for me to go i need some things line up, work, school, my grandpa just had a stoke, so i now give it a 20% chance of me going

Tow the X with the Honda. :D

That's a very good idea Josh.

Charlie's_93EB said:
But i heard of a new trail/mud pit very near my house, so i might get lucky and blow it up there?
That's a first. Never heard of anyone hoping their tranny would die. :confused: :D

Well, I'm guessing if he blows it up there, he can go ahead and get a new one and drive the X to the run.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey bryan got my navajo back wed it runs good . wheels and tires look good thanx

Back