Summit WholeSale Prices

espnfreak

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Elgin, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Maxima SE-L *5spd
I know some guy on the rangerforum is having 10 people pay 500 each so they can all get whole sale prices on summit stuff. This is interesting:

Summitt Says:

We do offer a division called A-Tech where customers who own businesses can take advantage of wholesale costs. In order to qualify for an A-Tech account, the customer must place an initial order of 5,000.00 or more, have a tax blanket exemption form on file with us, supply a photo of the business, and supply a yellow pages (or equivalent)ad of the business. If you can meet these minimum requirements and maintain a solid account with us, give us a call at (800)517-1040 and start saving today.

Some guy on rangerforum is getting 10 people to give him 500$ each so he can get a license to get stuff, would that be worth it to try to get in on thatdeal?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Uh, we don't qualify for most of the rules

We may not... But the "ranger guy" appearently does. I only see this being effective if ya buy alot through Summit... If I had $500 cash and a written signed gaurentee, I'd get in, cause I need alot come summer from summit fer the 302 91 sport... but from me, it's not gonna happen... I guess I'll pay the prices everyone else pays..
Pete

youd better hope that guy doesnt run off with $500 each from 10 people.

I spent well over 5k with Summit one year, and I couldn't get a discount. Just a nice jacket for Christmas as a thank you present!!

lol a jacket. i think this guy owns a business and fulfills all the requirements. It doesnt mean 5g cash, its 5g merchandise, but i dont know how much wholesale means?

I will be spending close to $500 at summit in the near future. I wouldnt trust that guy with $500 of my dollars, sounds like it will benefit him the most because he is the one who will get wholesale status, not the others.

also, if this guy tries to make summit think they are a business when they are really not, then major jail time and fines will result for felony fruad!!!!!

i'd rather pay the regular price then pay some guy $500 for a possible price break.

jim he owns some sort of business, i keep emailing him and he said he's hammering out the final details with summit, i dunno though, ill keep ya posted

hey you guys can get together and give me $5000, **honest ;) - i'll see you gets whats coming to you**:D

don't you think if he were a legit repair shop owner
he could afford to place a $5k "stock" order?
sounds like he is just trying to scam a deal... FOR
HIMSELF !!. ten people pay $500 each so he can order wholesale for them then mark-up the price and charge you s/h to get the stuff to you.sounds like a good deal to me.......NOT.
:rolleyes:

Back