Supercharger install begins this weekend! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Supercharger install begins this weekend!

jid

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport
I took the plunge. Bought a new head unit and worked with Ron to get his kit. The parts all look quite nice. Looking forward to tearing into it! I need to get to the dyno today to baseline my 135k mile motor... but other than that, life is good.

More to come!!!

01 sport, BTW...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hell yeah man, take a lot of pictures and keep us posted, looking forward to seeing some real world numbers too

What setup do you plan on running?

when u get it installed post sound clip too or do video clip

subscribing

So... any progress?

so how did the install go

I see that the Supercharger it self isn't included in the kit. Where did you go to get it from?

you ca get them off ebay for around $200 or so just get super coupe supercharger with the oval opening i forget what years work

nice looking setup! lets get that sucker installed!!
does the wife not know about this upgrade?

you ca get them off ebay for around $200 or so just get super coupe supercharger with the oval opening i forget what years work

Sweet thanks. I've been wanting to super charge my 96 XLT but couldnt find anything for it. I live in Vail, CO. and my truck struggles through the mountians driving to denver and it would help and also make towing a lot easier too.

Can you post an example link for the "super coupe supercharger"

ya those hills suck. i dont see any on ebay right now

Back