Superlift/4 wheelparts part #'s HELP | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Superlift/4 wheelparts part #'s HELP

zensius

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Pleasant Hill, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 4 dr. EB
Hello all. It's time to buy my Superlift 5.5 and I wanna buy it from 4 wheel parts because they're having a no shipping sale until Friday. Can anyone decipher their website info? This is what they have for 90-94.
 ADD3FD32-E 90-94 6" Lift Explorer w/relocation brackets $1,073.00   $629.95   

ADD3FD32-R5 90-94 6" Lift Explorer w/relocation brackets $1,252.00   $734.95   

ADD3FD32-R9 90-94 6" Lift Explorer w/relocation brackets $1,503.00   $881.95   

What's the difference between these kits? I want to buy the kit with extended radius arms and the Superrunner steering kit. Are any of these that? I checked Superlift's site and they don't have these part numbers so I can't compare them. Thanks loads.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

you need to call 1-877-474-4821 and ask them what the diff is, they will have free shipping till the end of time they just say that , watch next week you'll have till the 30th ha ha , anyway hope that helps,:D

I don't know what the E means in ADD3FD32-E , but the R5 means Rancho 5000 shocks, and R9 means Rancho 9000 shocks. I am pretty sure that is what it is.

I am surprised there hasn't been any support for this linkage. On another note I went ahead and ordered the 6 inch Superlift kit after much research from 4 wheel parts online. I got charged for tax which bummed me and a $25 handling charge. Handling charge? What the hell is that? That's like tipping them. They were paid by the original price to sell me the parts. There's no need for a handling charge. When I tried to buy this all from my local 4wheel parts they tried to charge me shipping because they didn't have it in stock! That seems like a shady deal too. Oh well.

Arrrggg. Then I went to Summitracing.com and bought a remote tranny filter, $28.69. Free shipping, no tax but a f$%#ing $8 handling charge!! That's almost 25%!! What a rip.

The difference between kits is the shocks and do not include extended radius arms or steering. E = explorer procomp E3000 shocks, R5= RS5000, R9=RS9000. I highly recommend the RS9000, I flex twice as much as my buddy who just has skyjacker nitro shocks and extended radius arms and I don't! If you call 4wheelparts, they usually have a better deal on the phone even though you will pay shipping. I got my superrunner steering through the phone with shipping was cheaper then on the website with free shipping. Go figure...

Handling does suck, but it is just one of those things that UPS makes more money off of.:) I work at a parts supplier and anybox over a certain weight or over a certain height has to have a handling charge.:rolleyes:

Back